Office Tour Photos
MOO set out to shake up the world of print back in 2006. And weve come a long way since. Today were a 500 + strong team (were thinking of getting matching jackets) who create print and digital products for companies of all sizes from Google and AirBnB to the guy who makes those amazing prints you found at a craft fair.
Our global HQ is in London, UK, while we also have premises in Dagenham. In the US, youll find us in Boston, MA, as well as Providence and Lincoln, RI and Denver, CO. And were still growing! Thats where you come in.
Our team is a c50 person team spread across London and Boston. We are responsible for demand generation for our subscription business and the revenue generated on the MOO website
We believe our premium product offering, our best in class service and access to our buying platform for employees, makes us the perfect choice for many brands. We are looking for someone who can lead a team to turn this opportunity into a reliable and predictable demand pipeline. This pipeline will lead to significant new customer growth.
This is a critical role in the marketing organization. It will be one of 4 marketing leadership roles at the company.
We are looking for an experienced b2b marketer who has a proven track record of delivering meaningful revenue and creating and delivering on cross functional plans. You will be easily able to prioritize all inbound and outbound digital demand generation channels, such as email, digital advertising, content marketing, SEO, webinars, social, events and account-based marketing (ABM). Additionally, you will have experience from planning through executing digital strategies and tactics to drive web traffic, content conversion, and brand awareness.
- The successful candidate will report to the VP Marketing and Merchandising Responsibilities include: Deliver repeatable, sustainable and predictable marketing-generated MQLs and revenue via integrated marketing campaigns
- Accurately forecast and predict prospect and MQL growth
- Create and manage a budget that meets company goals for pipeline growth
- Build a b2b metric driven marketing culture: design systems and dashboards to accurately measure and attribute impact Lead cross functionally across the business to maximise lead acquisition opportunities
- Work closely with sales to optimise conversion of the leads
- Build and manage a best in class b2b marketing team.
- Recruit, train, motivate and retain top talent as business grows and needs evolveIn partnership with our Sales leadership, define and execute optimal lead management processes and lead nurturing campaigns.
- The person we appoint to this role will be smart, driven, charismatic and keen to work as part of a team.
- To be considered for the role, youll need to show you have/are: 10+years marketing experience including 3+ in demand generation
- Previous experience developing integrated demand generation strategies and executing campaigns - off and online, with a proven record of supporting sales to meet and exceed pipeline and revenue targets
- Confident communicating at an executive level
- Proven ability in managing complex projects across multiple internal cross functional teams, including ability to influence peers with ease
- Proven ability to think strategically with a preference for making decisions driven by data
- A can do attitude and whilst a good strategic thinker you are also happy to roll-up-your-sleeves and get into the weeds if that is what it takes to get the job done
- Proven ability in building nurturing and leading high performance teams
Whats it like to work at MOO?
MOOs the kind of workplace where you can really be yourself. Dye your hair purple. Hit the sofa with your laptop. Whatever helps you feel comfortable and happy at work. We want to help you grow in your career and set you up for success while also recognising the importance of a healthy work/life balance.
Thats why we offer 23 days PTO plus Federal holidays, a 401(k) match, MOO stock option program, paid parental leave and well cover 100% of your health, dental and vision care premiums. Well also cover you with life insurance and long-term disability insurance, and we offer a wellness program too. Finally, well treat you to breakfast and fresh fruit every day, lunch on Fridays and all the ice cream you can eat (just watch for the brain freeze).
We are working hard to create a representative, inclusive and super-friendly team, because we know that different experiences, perspectives and backgrounds make for a better workplace. And that creates a better experience for our customers. MOO doesnt discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion or belief, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, veteran status or any other protected class
More Jobs From