Office Tour Photos
Were reimagining sports and technology.
DraftKings is bringing sports fans closer to the games they love and becoming an essential part of their experience in the process. An industry pioneer since our founding in 2012, we believe we can continue to define what it means to be a technology company in sports entertainment. We love what we do and we think you will too.
We are seeking someone to provide IT Desktop support management in an environment with 1000+ customers located at locations throughout the US and Europe. This role will be managing a team of 10+ IT technicians who operate out of offices throughout our locations. This person will be supporting a large variety of technologies that will create many unique experiences from day to day.
- Manage IT initiatives independently with limited guidance
- Manage Help Desk staff in support of end-user connected systems in a Windows & Mac based environment
- Track, manage and triage all incoming help requests -walk-up or e-mail inquiry- while ensuring courteous, timely, and effective resolution of end user issues.
- Provide leadership for incidents involving outages including management of communication with internal customers, internal IT members and external IT business partners.
- Daily analysis of tickets and SLA goals
- Help create and maintain end user/IT documentation, procedures and policies. Work to develop a self help system for our customers.
- Work as a lead for all IT Audits including SOX, ISO27001:2013 etc
- Develop and train IT staff
- Project management- Follow-through on tasks/projects until completion and consistently keep appropriate customers informed on status.
- Procurement of technology equipment and supplies
- Coordinator for IT service vendor
- Collaborator with other IT Management staff
- Manage staff schedules/on call shifts
- Conduct Hiring and reviews of staff performance
- Assistance with budgeting management
- Stays Current with Industry Standards and Trends
- Assists with the establishment and improvement of department policies and procedures
- Track and report on metrics of IT service desk performance
The IDEAL Candidate
- 3+ year's work experience managing direct report staff
- 5 years IT Help Desk work experience
- Great customer service and communication skills
- Excellent technical and troubleshooting skills
- 4 year Degree or relevant IT certifications.
- Skills: Management, Exceptional Customer Service, PC & MAC Computer Hardware and Software Support, Printer Support, Network Troubleshooting, Mobile Device Support
Who are we a good fit for?
We love working with talented people but more than that, we seek out compassionate co-workers with a collaborative spirit. Our work moves quickly and were great at coming together to find creative solutions to some of techs most interesting problems. If that sounds good to you, join us.
As a technology company at our core, DraftKings believes that the best innovation comes from diverse perspectives, thoughts, beliefs, ideas, and experiences. We consistently push boundaries and challenge the conventional to ensure our culture and products reflect the expectations of our employees, and the customers we serve.
Were proud to believe that your gender, race, nationality, religion, sexual orientation, status as a protected veteran, or status as an individual with a disability should have nothing to do with our hiring practices. Well never discriminate against anyones background or creed. If youre good at what you do, we want you to do it at DraftKings.
More Jobs From