Have you imagined working in an environment driven by a passion and desire to not only outperform, but also outbehave the market? Since 2009, Flywire has been that company, creating solutions that break barriers, and teams that always look at the next disruptive way to move Flywire and its customers into the next phase of global payment solutions.
The demand generation team at Flywire is growing and looking to add a Demand & Growth Marketing Specialist! We are looking for a self-starter with a can-do work ethic who is passionate about building engaging, innovative campaigns that drive demand.
This role will report to the Director of Demand Generation and Marketing Operations and work closely with the travel vertical to drive paid and organic leads for sales, identify new channels and platforms to engage our audience, and help build and optimize digital assets for this fast-growing segment.
- Work closely with the travel sales team to identify target segments and build engaging, integrated campaigns to drive top of funnel leads.
- Build messaging and content for demand generation campaigns (email, landing pages, webinars, blog posts), sales, and product marketing initiatives. You build it; you promote it!
- Build campaigns for various marketing channels to drive leads for sales, including executing a paid marketing strategy across search, social, programmatic display, referral, native, and podcast that drives efficient pipeline growth.
- Grow and improve performance across marketing channels through the development, implementation, and optimization of creative campaigns.
- Build reports and analytics to track and determine the best return on investment and communicate these findings with the travel, marketing, and management teams.
- Collaborate and share best practices and outcomes with APAC field marketing (this role will cover Americas and EMEA).
FlyMate Skills & Qualifications
- BA/BS degree required
- 4+ years of experience driving growth marketing or demand generation strategies
- Must have 2+ years of prior B2B experience
- A proven understanding of digital marketing strategies, both inbound and outbound
- Goal & detail-oriented, structured, process-led, with an analytical mindset
- A start-up mentality, as well as an ability/interest in wearing multiple hats
- Experience with Marketo a plus!
- Ability to influence teams without a direct reporting relationship
Flywire is an equal opportunity employer. With over 30 nationalities across 9 different offices, and diversity and inclusion at the core of our people agenda, we believe our FlyMates are our greatest asset, and were excited to watch our unique culture evolve with each new hire.
Flywire participates in E-Verify for U.S. employees.
More Jobs From