Office Tour Photos
Customer Support Engineer - Technical Services
TriNetX is a healthcare IT company located in the Greater Boston area. TriNetX is the global health research network enabling healthcare organizations, biopharma and contract research organizations (CROs) to collaborate, enhance trial design, accelerate recruitment and bring new therapies to market faster.
We are looking for a talented, energetic, and motivated individual to join our Technical Services organization as a Customer Support Engineer. The Customer Support Engineer will thrive in a customer-facing role using their technical and communication skills to care for our customers. The Customer Support Engineer will handle incoming customer tickets, process data loads and refreshes for global customers based on defined schedules, assist the Technical Onboarding and Data Acquisition teams with implementations and data expansion initiatives, and support product release initiatives.
*Travel is limited to 10% and the work schedule requires flexibility, considering the expanding global customer list.
Possible day-to-day responsibilities:
- Develop and maintain knowledge of TriNetXs product features and architecture
- Support the continuous improvement of the Customer Support teams processes and tools
- Conduct timely resolution of customer support cases with the goal of exceeding each customer contacts expectations
- Support effective issue escalations, collaborating with the Product and Software Engineering teams
- Perform accurate customer-specific data loads and refreshes based on defined schedules
- Assist with the on-boarding of new customers and the expansion of data for current customers.
- Develop, maintain and distribute internal and customer-facing frequently asked question response and knowledge base article content
- Participate in an on-call rotation or flex-schedule program for provision of non-office hours customer support and assisting with new product feature implementation requirements
- Contribute to the ongoing maintenance and expansion of the Technical Services teams lab environment
- Adhere to healthcare data governance policies including the protection of protected health information (PHI) or personal information (PI) and the reporting of breaches of defined policies.
What you bring to the table:
- BS degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or equivalent years of experience required
- Great customer service, organizational, prioritization, multitasking, and verbal/written communication skills with minimally three years of experience
- Recent experience and proficiency with scripting and SQL programming
- Recent experience and proficiency addressing network configuration and issue resolution for technology solutions deployments
- Troubleshooting skills with the ability to analyze and solve complex technical issue
- Recent experience performing installation, configuration, upgrades, patches and troubleshooting for product solution components including web servers, application servers, database servers, networks and security system architecture components preferred