Office Tour Photos
This role can be based in either our Westwood or Boston office.
The Predictive Indexthe talent optimization leaderis an award-winning best place to work (Inc., Glassdoor, Boston Business Journal, The Boston Globe).
Our mission is Better work, better world," and we take great pride in PIs power to supercharge workplace relationships and culture to achieve the unthinkable. Were our own best case study! Youll be working toward a mission that inspires you, and youll be surrounded by fun, smart, driven people day in and day out.
Theres a reason more than 8,000 companiesincluding Nissan, Citizens Bank, Drift, Subway, Blue Cross Blue Shield, Docusign, and Omni Hotelstrust PI to help them hire top talent, design winning teams, and develop leaders at every level. Come discover how we empower our clients to solve their biggest challenges and make their business dreams come true.
The Customer Success Manager will be the PI expert and assert the power of Talent Optimization to our customers. They will develop dynamic lasting relationships to manage and grow direct accounts for PI whilst enabling their customers to optimize their talent effectively. This will include driving customer objectives, supporting software utilization, and handling training with local Certified Partners. The ideal candidate will have the ability to understand and solve individual business challenges with confidence, while executing on specific tasks and projects at once.
At The Predictive Index, we embrace a fun, hard-working, and action-oriented workplace culture while keeping our employees careers and lives outside of work top-of-mind. If you function best in a client-focused, fast-paced environment where youre expected to think outside of the box and take action, you may be a good fit.
The Predictive Index is a place where people with diverse backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives collaborate on amazing, important work. We celebrate our differences, knowing that they are fundamental to our success as an organization. Better Work, Better World, starts here, in an organization where every member of the PI community is valued, respected, and welcome. We encourage people from underrepresented backgrounds to apply.
- Manage a book of business and steer the customer lifecycle through renewal, upsell, implementation, product adoption and on-going communication and support.
- Operate as the customer advocate and be the voice of the customer for any and all matters specific to assigned accounts.
- Drive customer awareness, engagement and adoption of PI solutions, associated features and services to maximize realized value of customers purchased solutions.
- Forecast and track key account metrics while delivering consistent results.
- Identify, grow and close new opportunities with assigned accounts and ensure growth attainment of each account.
- Pilot a long-lasting trusted advisor relationship with all accounts, customer stakeholders at all levels and certified partners.
- Develop subject-matter expertise on industry-specific business challenges and trends.
- Initiate, plan, and broadcast live client conversations through webinars to discuss best practices and human capital challenges.
- Collaborate with customers and internal stakeholders to continuously improve PI customer experience.
- Navigate in cross functional groups to establish best practices and enhancements to tools and products.
- Engage in exercising good judgment and prioritization to meet clients varying needs and deliverables.
- Strong business background including B2B sales, account management, problem-solving, business planning and analytical skills.
- Proven account management experience, carrying a quota and meeting or exceeding key metrics.
- Experience communicating effectively at all levels of the organization including executive and C-Level.
- Experience in delivering client-focused solutions based on customer needs.
- Ability to synthesize and summarize client feedback systematically.
- Excellent interpersonal communication (both written and verbal), and presentation skills and the ability to collaborate effectively with various groups.
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects at a time at a fast pace
- Previous experience with talent management and organizational design is a plus.
- Excellent listening and negotiation skills.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent.
Some of your future teammates:
Just as our employees are threads in the cultural fabric of PI, THREADS is our framework for understanding our core values.
Teamwork: Focus on the we, not the me.
Honesty: Follow your moral compass.
Reliability: Be someone others can count on.
Energy: Be balanced, be energized.
Action: Errors of action are better than errors of inaction. Be brave.
Drive: Own it.
Scope: Don't try to boil the ocean.
The Predictive Index participates in E-Verify. E-Verify is an Internet-based system that compares information from an employee's Form I-9, Employment Eligibility Verification, to data from U.S. Department of Homeland Security and Social Security Administration records to confirm employment eligibility.
The Predictive Index is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
More Jobs From