We are seeking an enthusiastic, customer-success focused professional to join our Customer Success team as an individual contributor. The Customer Success Manager will have ownership of a portfolio of Poppulo client accounts. They will be required to manage their accounts from our on-boarding process (together with an Onboarding Specialist) through to developing and managing the on-going relationship in a way that maximizes customer success. The candidate will work collaboratively across all functions at Poppulo to ensure this is achieved, and will report to the Manager, Customer Success, US. This is a great opportunity for a candidate who is looking to grow and develop in a Customer Success career.
Superior customer success and retention are at the core of everything we do. We require a talented individual to ensure we continue to provide a truly world class customer experience. The successful candidate will be a real self-starter who is able to work both independently and as part of a dynamic team within a fast- paced environment.
This is a permanent full-time position based in Waltham, MA.
CSM will be working closely with the Onboarding Specialist on the following:
- Listening to your customers requirements and mapping out the right solution for on-boarding
- Project managing the on-boarding process from beginning to end and managing your customers expectations every step of the way
- Creating a partnership with your customers stakeholders (IT, HR, Corp Comms etc) to get things over the line
- Collaborating across functions in Poppulo to on-board on time and in scope
- Building a solid partnership with your customer, understanding their challenges and objectives to ensure they achieve their goals through Poppulo
- Mapping out a Customer Success plan with and for your customer, ensuring adoption, retention and customer satisfaction
- Reviewing this plan regularly through account reviews and User Group Sessions, ensuring goals are met or amended accordingly
- Regular on-site/online customer meetings scheduled with Key Account Directors to facilitate Account Reviews and/or User Group sessions for specific accounts
- Being the voice of the customer in Poppulo and in turn creating customer advocates
- Assist with managing contract renewals
- Seeking and finding opportunities for growth within your customer base and working with the sales team to upsell and cross sell.
- A relevant degree (Business, Communications, Marketing)
- Minimum 3 years experience in a customer facing role
- Experience delivering solution and service recommendations to meet client business objectives
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Demonstrating superb attention to detail
- Technical aptitude and a good understanding of web technologies
- Experience of working in a SaaS, B2B environment
Our ideal candidate will also:
- have experience in customer success or customer advocacy
- have significant exposure to employee engagement, internal communications or corporate communications
- have experience in contract management and renewals
- have the ability to keep abreast of changes within an agile business environment
- be at an advantage with knowledge of Salesforce
- A Great Places to Work listed company so we really do value people
- Ability to meaningfully impact our business and play a key role in our success
- Competitive compensation package
- Potential for career advancement in a fast paced growing organization
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Health Plans
- 401k with Employer Match
- Fitness Reimbursement
- Fun, flexible working environment
- Free weekly yoga!
Who we are
Named a Great Place To Work in 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018 and 2019, we are a fast growing, leading vendor of sophisticated communication software designed specifically for the needs of internal communicators within large enterprises across the globe. Poppulo is trusted by over 800 organizations throughout the world, helping many leading institutions inform, engage and inspire their employees.
Customers include Aon Hewitt, Barclays, Shell, Nike and Zurich. This is an opportunity to contribute to our culture and join a company thats on the move.
We live the Poppulo company values each day and they are key to everything we do:High Standards As Standard, Together Were Better, Adapt To Succeed, Honesty Throughout, Be The Example, Dont Just Work Learn.
More Jobs From