Superpedestrian is seeking a full time Customer Service Associate at our Cambridge, MA headquarters. This person will assist our riders by providing them with product information and helping to resolve service issues.
Qualified candidates will have significant experience in direct customer service, and a history of exceeding performance indicators. Familiarity with CRM systems and practices is a must. We are looking for a highly motivated individual who is adept at operating effectively during periods of high pressure while remaining professional and achieving consistent results.
The ideal candidate is a digital native early in their career who is genuinely excited about transportation solutions. We are looking to hire immediately.
What youll do:
- Provide our customers with accurate and complete information using multiple systems and customer relations tools.
- Respond directly and independently to customer service inquiries and recommend escalation of cases if needed.
- Be empowered to implement original resolutions and create new service protocols.
- Effectively prioritize and manage your own time while responding to a diverse range of customer inquiries.
- Work closely with engineers, software developers, product managers, and other support staff to provide comprehensive technical support for all of our products.
- Assist in the creation of outgoing customer communications and participate in case review sessions.
- Provide in-depth and personalized product demonstrations as needed.
- Communicate effectively with team members.
What were looking for:
- The ability to provide compassionate, empathetic responses and solutions to complex problems.
- The ability to independently provide accurate resolutions to customer service problems upon completion of training.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills.
- Proven experience in direct customer service via CRM systems and in person.
- Excellent grasp of the written English language.
- A natural interest in mechanical and technical systems.
- Ability to translate complex ideas into something approachable.
- A real knack for supporting consumer electronics or software applications - like patiently helping your grandmother set up her new phone.
- Experience with bicycle maintenance and operation is a plus - taking really good care of your own bike counts.
- Ability to be active bend, stoop, and lift up to 50 pounds.
More Jobs From