Office Tour Photos
What if you could transform how a global leader in Digital Consumer Intelligence communicated and interacted with its thousands of clients around the world? And if you - yes you - could grab that opportunity, and work with partners in other teams to create a new approach that measurably created happier customers, more successful users, longer-term business relationships, greater advocacy and commercial dollar returns that tangibly grew over time as a result? Thats this opportunity... To create and lead the new Customer Marketing function at Brandwatch, working closely with the Chief Customer Officer, Chief Product Officer and CMO and their teams.
With a customer base of thousands, including the world's largest organisations and many household names. Brandwatch has the opportunity to enhance how it uses the disciplines and tools of Marketing to drive greater customer success. Lets make it happen.
Your purpose is to create happier, more successful and more valuable, longer-lasting customer relationships by employing the channels, tactics and disciplines of marketing to help those customers solve their problems more efficiently and more frequently, so that they create greater long-term value from their partnership with Brandwatch and in time become advocates.
- Plan, lead, execute - assess current situation and define key leverage points, measures and set target KPIs within a new Customer Marketing strategy
- Live and breathe the customer journey - within the new strategy, take ownership of the communications plan to customers, looking at every communication at every point - the medium, the message, the desired outcome - to create a new and improved approach, including identifying quick wins as well as long-term opportunities
- Deeply understand customers - their health, use cases, frustrations, friction points and drivers of satisfaction and dissatisfaction, and over time working with Customer Success and Product teams to continue to understand and solve these
- Program management - work across teams and functions to design and run low- and high-touch campaigns for different segments, each with appropriate triggers, flows to help customers be successful, running parallel initiatives
- Commercial - create repeatable processes and platforms that continually identify growth opportunities within the base for upsell, cross sell and more
- Advocacy - owning programmatic advocacy initiatives to gain positive reviews, recommendations and referrals
- Customer stories - own co-marketing commitments, building relationships with customers and Customer Success teams to unlock persuasive stories from the base, and work with marketing peers to activate these highly credible case studies
- 5+ years of experience in enterprise SaaS marketing running customer marketing efforts, including advocacy, growth/online marketing and community.
- Email marketing, CRM and marketing automation - must be strong/advanced level Salesforce.com and Marketo - 5+ years
- Collaborative and persuasive - this role is highly collaborative, working seamlessly across Customer Success, Product, Marketing and other teams too, including interaction with customers and external partners.
- Highly analytical - thinks numbers are important, savvy at using data to find problems and track the performance of solutions, enjoys using A/B experiments to drive constant improvements and orients naturally to using numbers to drive these
- Meticulous attention to detail - communicating to a wide-span of our highly valuable customers around the world, everything has to be right and join up intelligently
- Critical thinking - brings a thoughtful reflective POV of to decisions, drawing on a combination of inputs and own experience and instincts to make smart decisions
- Project management - makes it happen, restlessly organized
- Brand & design - understands brand, appreciates tone of voice and good business writing
What we offer:
Benefits: We offer a customizable set of benefits, including health/dental/vision coverage, 401K/retirement funds, generous paid vacation, and commuter benefits.
Culture: Brandwatch is a place where the lines between work and fun are blurred. As a growing international company, with 8 offices across the globe, communication is key to ensure everyones voices are heard, and helps us maintain our flat structure. We listen and learn. We develop our staff. We care about everything, and above all we support each other.
Working for Brandwatch: Brandwatch in Boston operates with the highest level of integrity and keep our code of ethics in mind for everything that we do. Our light-filled office has a kitchen bursting with snacks, fresh fruit, and fridge stocked with drinks and, of course, coffee.
To all recruitment agencies: Brandwatch does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias or Brandwatch employees. Brandwatch is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
More Jobs From