Are you a great PR professional looking for a change? Are you interested in expanding your horizons into the realm of customer marketing?
If so, Poppulo has an opportunity you wont want to miss. As the leader in the Employee Communications space weve helped over 850 customers leverage internal communications to deliver great business value. Now we want to help them tell the world about their success! And you can lead our efforts.
We are looking for a seasoned PR professional with a track record of publicizing customer success stories to help us develop a scalable customer visibility program and raise our profile in the market. Working as part of a global team, this program will create and publicize a wide range of customer success stories that drive Poppulo visibility, engagement with prospects, and sales pipeline. The program will create incentives for:
- Poppulo Sales and Customer Success Managers to identify, nominate, and support the recruitment of customer champions for the program
- Customers to share stories celebrating the business impact of their employee communications activities and Poppulos enablement of that impact
- Industry influencers, publication editors and analysts to publicize these examples of employee communications success
- Journalists, analysts, and Industry influencers to contact Poppulo for thought leadership and real world examples of employee communications success
Key program outputs will include:
- Placement of customer stories in relevant trade publications, employee communications publications, thought leader blogs and podcasts, analyst reports, etc.
- Speaking invitations, award nominations and other public recognition activities
- Marketing assets for use by Poppulo based on the above results. Examples include written and video case studies and testimonials, webinars, press releases, blogs posts, podcasts, social media posts, presentations at Poppulo-hosted events, etc.
- PR placements for Poppulo beyond those resulting from the customer visibility program
As part of a coordinated global customer marketing team effort you will:
- Help develop our customer visibility program including processes and requirements for identifying participants, developing stories, securing placement opportunities, gaining approvals, and creating assets.
- Work with and market to Sales, Customer Success, Marketing, and other internal Poppulo groups to identify and engage potential customers for targeted use cases
- Identify, create, and close opportunities for customer success stories to gain visibility. You will do this by engaging editors, journalists, bloggers, thought leaders, and conferences to understand who is interested in what types of stories. You will then match those opportunities with customer stories, pitch the opportunities, and support developing the stories to successfully secure those opportunities.
- Work with customers to generate content for those opportunities and gain approval for use of content.
- Use both internal Poppulo and external contract partners to create and deliver the final content.
- A Great Places to Work listed company so we really do value people
- Ability to meaningfully impact our business and play a key role in our success
- Competitive compensation package
- Potential for career advancement in a fast paced growing organization
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Health Plans
- 401k with Employer Match
- Fitness Reimbursement
- Fun, flexible working environment
- Free weekly yoga!
Who we are
Named a Great Place To Work in 2015, 2016, 2017 and 2018, we are a fast growing, leading vendor of sophisticated communication software designed specifically for the needs of internal communicators within large enterprises across the globe. Poppulo is trusted by over 800 organizations throughout the world, helping many leading institutions inform, engage and inspire their employees.
Customers include Aon Hewitt, Barclays, Shell, Nike and Zurich. This is an opportunity to contribute to our culture and join a company thats on the move.
We live the Poppulo company values each day and they are key to everything we do:High Standards As Standard, Together Were Better, Adapt To Succeed, Honesty Throughout, Be The Example, Dont Just Work Learn.
More Jobs From