Office Tour Photos
Tamr is the enterprise-scale data unification company trusted by industry leaders like GE, Toyota, Thomson Reuters, and GSK. The companys patented software platform uses machine learning supplemented with customers knowledge to unify and prepare data across myriad silos to deliver previously unavailable business-changing insights. With a co-founding team led by Andy Palmer (founding CEO of Vertica) and Mike Stonebraker (Turing Award winner) and backed by founding investors NEA and backed by founding investors NEA and GV, Tamr is transforming how companies get value from their data.
We care about fostering a diverse and inclusive environment, and our values revolve around transparency, vulnerability, and collaboration.
We are looking for a Creative Director and Website Leader that blends his/her strong creative vision and web design skills with business and marketing knowledge.
Have you done tons of interactive design work, branding, and website projects and are ready to join a vibrant marketing team?
- Own the creative work of the Growth (Marketing) team
- Own all creative elements of the Tamr brand and its development over time, including: visual identity, brand book, the manifestation of the brand across different mediums
- Create a company website and digital assets that are both visually appealing and highly converting, and optimize them over time
- Create landing pages and email layouts, ensuring good design practice and aesthetics
- Work closely with Content and Product Marketing to create visual and multimedia assets that go hand in hand with Tamrs messaging and content assets
- Create slides, collateral and print templates that are highly usable by the field team
- Ensure that UI and UX expertise is applied in every step of the process
- Work closely with the product UI/UX team to create a unified brand/product experience
- Work closely with the Field Marketing team to support events, including booth design, collateral, etc.
- Manage external and internal design resources, including interns, freelancers and agencies
- 7-10 years of design experience in an agency or a tech company
- A strategic-thinker with experience in B2B tech industry
- An inspirational creative leader and collaborator
- Hands-on experience, willingness to take projects from concept development to completion in a fast pace environment
- A team player
- Proven experience in web design projects, preferably in B2B tech companies
- Excellent knowledge of design tools, e.g. Adobe Creative Suite, particularly Photoshop and XD
- Excellent knowledge of HTML and CSS
- Familiar with Hubspot and WordPress
- Excellent understanding of user experience and usability
- Experience working with different CMS
- Ability to evaluate programming/development efforts
- Experience with project management tools and techniques
- Strong experience with print and event/booth design
This position is available in Cambridge MA. Tamr does sponsor employees requiring a Visa.
Tamr provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.
More Jobs From