Office Tour Photos
The Opportunity We are Hult International Business School.
Our story began with the mission to provide an alternative to traditional education. Since then, weve been pushing the boundaries of business education and striving to be the most relevant business school.
Work with us and youll
change peoples lives through education for the better. Youll be developed, challenged, and inspired. Working in a thriving, fast-paced campus where every day is different, youll become a part of a diverse, passionate, and collaborative workforce who believes nothing is impossible.
Were looking for
smart, ambitious people who make things happen and bring with them positive attitude, skills, and ideas. We work best with people who see ideas as beginnings and every day as an opportunity to influence the next.
Sound like something youd like to be a part of?
Heres more about the role
At Hult we tell our students that the city is their campus. This role aims to bring some of the city onto campus and campus to the city. With a primary focus on helping students and graduates take the next step in their careers you will
- Provide marketing and communications support to employer partners to increase their visibility on campus and online through Hults CRM.
- Connect employer partners to faculty, staff and student clubs for academic enrichment activities.
- Actively participate and network at local external events generating leads to new employer partners.
- Collaborate with local and regional Hult Alumni Chapters providing support with events both off and on-campus.
- Support the career development (advisory) team with workshops aimed at increasing the employability of students.
- Post employment opportunities sourced from employer and alumni partners on Hults CRM and job platform.
- Collate and send applicant packs to employer partners ensuring timely follow up on the status of those applicants.
- Connect with regional alumni who look to Hult for talent. Support the #HultHiresHult program to channel qualified students to hiring alums. Aim to become the most well-known Hultian in the region.
- Curate relevant off-campus events to offer networking opportunities for Hult students. Using your phenomenal networking skills, escort students to key events and introduce them to the art of networking.
- Using your superior organizational skills, oversee employer events on campus.
- Nothing is impossible mindset and desire to be part of a high growth, entrepreneurial school
- Insatiable hunger to learn, grow and develop new skills
- Keen interest in working with internationals
- Passion for working with people
- Results oriented.
- Must have authorization to work in the US
- Bachelors Degree + 2 years of experience in relationship management, business development or college/university employer relations.
- Experience with databases and CRMs (Salesforce), event management platforms, social media content design and editing tools.
- Flexibility to work, at times, during non-traditional work hours (some evenings and/or weekends.)
- Experience in marketing, negotiation, and strategic planning.
- Experience with college recruiting from an employers perspective.
Please note you must have the right to work in the United States to be considered for this position.
Hult is the global community creating the future of business. Founded by Bertil Hult, a pioneering voice in education, Hult International Business School is a new kind of business school that strives to deliver the most relevant education for today's ever-evolving, fast-paced world.
Students can choose from a range of practical, business-focused programs including the Global One-Year MBA, Global Executive MBA, Masters, and Bachelor degrees, as well as our extensive Executive Education programs. With six campus locations in the influential cities of Boston, San Francisco, London, Dubai, Shanghai, and New York, and a student body of unparalleled diversity representing more than 140 nationalities, our students live a global education, not just learn about it.
Hult is proud to be recognized and ranked among the best business schools in the world. We are the first U.S. business school to have achieved triple accreditation, meaning we are accredited by the worlds three most prestigious accrediting bodies: AACSB, EQUIS, and AMBA. This accreditation stands as a testament to the quality of our forward-thinking, global approach to education and the ongoing success of our graduates across the world.
More Jobs From