Office Tour Photos
EF Educational Tours
We are seeking a passionate, energetic, entrepreneurial Copywriter to join our in-house creative and marketing team based in Boston.
Youll collaborate with innovative writers, designers, photographers, videographers, marketing whizzes, and business stakeholders to deliver work that propels the business forward. Your work will drive a creative vision that inspires our customers and advances our companys global mission: Opening the World Through Education.
You will make an impact in helping people to see the world, engage with new cultures, expand their global understanding, and experience transformative personal growth. And youll be surrounded by smart, interesting, talented colleagues who make coming to work fun and rewarding.
NOTE: Applications without online portfolios will not be considered.
Who we are
Were not your typical in-house agency. Read up on our creative philosophy and check out some of our work here: https://ef.design/
We can make anything the business needs and create whatever we can dream up, all in-house. And our skills go way beyond our job descriptions. Among our crew are competitive fencers, professional shoe testers, artisan bag-makers, and even a former wrangler of a fainting goat named Brian. Were a passionate crew that focuses on making exceptional work.
Were looking for a kickass copywriter who has:
- The heart and soul of a creative, who thrives on coming up with killer ideas and inspiring copy.
- At least 23 years of multi-channel copywriting experience (agency experience is a huge plus).
- The brain of a strategic thinker and creative problem-solver.
- A truly collaborative nature and an eagerness to learn. Youre as comfortable concepting with an art director as you are developing project strategies with a marketing stakeholder.
- Impeccable grammar and spelling, strong attention to detail, and a propensity for nerding out over a well-crafted style guide.
- The motivation and ability to chime in with new ideas and new ways of working/thinking.
- Strong communication skills and the ability to juggle multiple projects for multiple teams with overlapping deadlines.
- A working knowledge of Photoshop and InDesign (for copyediting purposes).
- The ability to self-manage your time efficiently and complete projects independently.
- An amazing online portfolio of your work. (This ones non-negotiable.)
Our portfolio includes the widest range of projects youll ever find under one roof. (Er, technically 4 roofsthe EF Boston campus keeps growing!) And since we have no external agencies, we get to do it all, from 200-page catalogues, billboards, and websites to videos shot in exotic locations to email/display campaigns and backpacks (literally down to the color and placement of every stitch).
We do everything from the classic in-house work to the crazy-amazing career-making campaigns and everything in between. But no matter what the assignment, we view every project as an opportunity to make something were psyched to put in our portfolios and show off to our moms, dads, dogs, cats, and/or park pigeons.
Lets talk about the perks
We believe that happy people do great work. What makes us happy? Things like:
- International travel opportunities
- EF product discounts
- Free in-house language classes
- $1500 for professional development/continued education each year
- Three weeks paid vacation your first year, and four weeks after your first year
- Generous health/dental/vision benefits package
- 25% company match on your 401 (k)
- Charitable matching
- A bar and restaurant inside our building
A tiny bit about EF Education First
EF is the worlds largest international education company providing life-changing educational experiences to create global citizens. We offer millions of people the opportunity to learn a language, travel abroad, experience another culture or earn an academic degree. Since 1965, EFs mission has been opening the world through education. Our 52,000 employees have a worldwide presence in over 600 schools and offices within 50 countries.
Sounds enormous, right? The interesting thing is that we dont operate like a conglomerate. We get the best of a small companys values, atmosphere, and energy with the resources of a big one. And in the creative and marketing department, we get the autonomy to innovate coupled with the backing and support of a company thats able to bring those innovations to life. Talk about a great place to workno wonder weve been right at the top (#1 and #2 to be exact) of the Boston Globes Top Places to Work list the last 2 years.
More Jobs From