This position will maintain an office in our Lexington, MA headquarters. Client Success Management is an integration of functions and activities of Marketing, Sales, Professional Services, Training and Support. The purpose of this role is to build more proven value faster for both the Client and the business. This role will oversee all aspects of the business needs for a set of our existing clients; and will be the primary point of contact for both external and internal communications. Regular travel to client sites is required.
- Manage Client Expectations including: Act as primary point of contact for existing clients. Effectively communicate needs of the client to internal teams to meet or exceed client expectations. Communicate solutions to educate clients on the benefits of our systems. Proactively communicate weekly with clients to keep them informed about performance of their systems, maintenance and continuing engineering, deployment activities, corrective action plans, and other related issues.
- Provide Sales Support for new opportunities including: Provide inbound support for potential clients needs. Qualify opportunities, categorize, and process to appropriate channel. Cold call on prospective new clients to establish meetings for Client Executives.
- Asset Management including: Manage invoicing and cash collections. This requires the Client Manager to work with Finance to ensure we are invoicing correctly and on a timely basis. In addition to working with our clients to receive payment per our terms. Oversee any Asset deployed at a client. Client Manager will keep accurate records of assets deployed at a client and manage the return of those assets based on our contractual agreements.
- Account Strategy including: Take a proactive approach to managing the account strategy. Ensure strategy is communicated internally and executed appropriately. Quarterly reviews with client on progress of projects and review of outstanding actions.
- Be the glue that connects our business to the client.
- Become a trusted advisor to the client – not just reactively solve escalations.
- Engage with management and the Client’s senior leadership to define strategies for using our solutions and unlocking growth.
- Work with sales team to drive client satisfaction and account growth.
- Assess program risks, anticipate challenges, and provide escalation management when necessary.
- Act as the primary point of contact and be responsible for support, on-boarding, training, and renewal.
- Provide weekly updates to clients on system performance.
- Conduct quarterly business reviews with clients.
- Communicate client expectations to internal teams.
- Meet or exceed targets for client spend, or solution adoption.
- Work directly with the finance team to provide invoices and cash collections on a timely basis.
- 10+ years of effectively managing and growing multi-million dollar contracts with senior executives.
- Ability to structure and negotiate complex product solutions.
- Program management or services experience deploying technology solutions.
- Strong verbal and written communications skills are a must.
- Ability to prioritize and demonstrate relentless discipline in achieving goals.
- Proven ability to influence others and lead customer engagements.
- Strong ownership, bias for action and willingness to role-up your sleeves.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Perform well in a fast-paced, high energy environment.
- Domain expertise around Supply Chain, Capital Equipment, Automotive, Robotics, Logistics or Material Handling a plus.
- MBA preferred.
More Jobs From