Support existing assigned accounts and new clients onboarding. Work with other teams (CS, AM, Analytics, Design, and PM)
Essential Job Functions*:
- Act as primary application contact for client and establish strong partnership with stakeholders within client organization
- Ensure that client application issues are dealt with an efficient manner; inform management staff of any problems that may arise
- Manage adherence to client and internal application business case metrics and profitability
- Manage intake of client requests related to application revisions, extensions, and improvements
- Develop and drive client application roadmap for continuous improvement, as well as short & long-range application enhancements
- Facilitate continuous improvement activities for clients including call reviews, data coordination, analysis and presentation to clients
- Manage fulfillment and adherence to change order, SOW, and MSA terms
- Work closely with the design and application development teams to keep abreast of application changes to identify potential issues and/or opportunities within or related to the client
- Communicate opportunities for account growth and new business, involving Account Management Director and or VP
- Facilitates client status reporting and reviews including: call reviews, action logs, monthly account reviews, and periodic business reviews
- Develop and interpret weekly scorecard/performance data and portions of regular (quarterly) business reviews highlighting proactive activity, trends, etc
- Bridge gap between the application actual performance and the improvements over time
- Responsible for continuous process improvement, which translates directly into adding value to our applications
- Utilizes reports to isolate areas in need of attention or analysis, validate continued successful performance or provide immediate notification when issues arise
- Will act as support for both existing and new clients onboarding
Other Duties and Responsibilities:
Preparation, Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience. At least 4+ years in prior client facing roles.
- Proven track record in creating, maintaining and enhancing customer relationships.
- Extremely detail oriented in a fast-paced environment.
- Technical competence- Intermediate to advanced Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, etc.
- High level of initiative and ability to work well in a team environment.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Plans and carries out responsibilities with minimal direction.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize issues in a complex environment.
- Quickly understands the business issues and data challenges of client's organization and industry
- Assists in the facilitation of team and client meetings, delivers informative, well-organized presentations, develops relationships with client personnel that foster client ties
- Continually seeks opportunities to increase customer satisfaction and deepen client relationships.
This position requires 10-20% travel
If this role manages other employees, list the titles of those jobs. Supervisory responsibility is defined as including hire, fire and directing work authority.
Working Conditions/Physical Demands:
- General office environment. The working environment is generally favorable. Lighting and temperature are adequate, and there are no hazardous or unpleasant conditions caused by noise, dust, etc. Work is generally performed within the office environment, with standard office equipment available.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is required to sit or stand for long periods, use hands and fingers for typing and to handle computer controls. Heavy phone and computer usage is required for this position.
More Jobs From