Zoominfo, a DiscoverOrg company, is looking for a Client Integration Engineer to join our outstanding Product Management Team. The Client Integration Engineer is a key member of the delivery, quality and completion of our API and integration product team. This role will take part in implementations, product development and delivery of our data integration solutions.
This is a high-visibility role within an exciting, growing area of our business. It is a chance to gain domain expertise in all aspects of sales and marketing intelligence technologies.
- Collaborate with product management team to understand product/feature releases and technical architecture.
- Partake in Agile software development procedures and practices, including daily stand-up meetings.
- Work with customers on implementation of the solution, deployment on their databases and integration with their systems.
- Focus on customer facing implementation and troubleshooting during integration product launch phases.
- Ongoing implementation and maintenance of API and integration solutions.
- Trains, coaches and collaborates with others within the organization (namely Sales, Client Support, QA Engineering departments).
- Develops strong relationships with other teams and customers to build collaboration and identify potential opportunities to improve efficiencies and processes
- Provides feedback loop directly to product management team to identify product insufficiencies and drive product development.
- At least 3+ years of technical CRM or Marketing Automation implementation experience.
- At least 2 years working as either an Implementation or Application Engineer
- Experience working with HTML and webforms.
- High capacity to learn and understand technical infrastructure and troubleshooting processes.
- Must be a problem solver. Ability to research, analyze and provide a solution to newly identified issues
- Team focused with strong collaboration and communication skills
- Emphasis on attention to detail and quality
- Agile programming experience a plus
- Able to be successful in a fast-paced environment that rewards hard work and self-motivation
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Bachelor's degree or higher preferred
More Jobs From