At some point youve probably attended a meeting, scheduled a meeting, or missed a meeting. Maybe it was in a room, on video, or over the phone. Then your meeting room gets stolen or you can't find one big enough for your team. Finding space and time to communicate can be so painful. The problem is easy to understand, but difficult to solve. That's where Robin comes in. We build software that coordinates meeting spaces, people, and things in your workplace so you can get back to doing your best work.
Based in Boston, the DNA of our eclectic team shapes our culture in a way that means we can show up to work as our whole selves. Our values guide the way we treat our customers, our co-workers, and our candidates. We are intentional with our words and actions. Were helpful. And at the end of the day, we're all united by the mission of modernizing the open office so that businesses (like HubSpot, Twitter, and Bumble) are more enjoyable places to walk into each day, including our own.
Are you ready to jumpstart your career? Do you thrive by being surrounded by incredibly smart and driven people that push you to be better? Are you hard-working and hungry to constantly learn? If so, lets talk!
The Business Development Representative (BDR) role is an entry-level position focused on immersing you into our go-to-market team. Youll work closely with marketing to follow up on the demand theyre generating from events, content, and the website, as well as partner with our sales and customer teams to build pipeline to help the business hit aggressive numbers. This role is critical to Robins growth and youll make an immediate impact. The best part is, youll be instantly exposed to several teams, including marketing, sales, customer experience, product, and revenue operations, making you an incredibly well-rounded BDR.
- Be the first point of contact for many of our future customers. Well look to you serve as an ambassador of our brand. That means, impeccable grammar, thoughtful messaging, excellent phone skills, and a helpful, can-do attitude.
- Source pipeline via direct outreach (phone and email) based on our prospect database and your own research. Meaning, youll surf LinkedIn a lot, read industry articles, and learn about growing businesses and their workplace problems.
- Become a trusted resource and develop productive relationships with prospects. This is where having attention to detail and thoughtful messaging counts most.
- Be held to more than just making dials. This role requires more than activities and is largely focused on the prospects you engage, meetings you schedule, and business you generate. But above all else, this role requires you to go above and beyond and be a team player.
- Are a quick learner and phenomenal teammate
- Bring a lot of energy, enthusiasm, and ambition to work
- Proactively seek feedback and want to get better
- Have a high acumen for and desire to learn sales
- Have exceptional verbal and written communications skills
- Are professional, polished, and polite
- Know how to write a good thank you note
- Know how to tell a great story
- Have 0-1 years of marketing or sales experience, particularly in software
- Have BA or BS from a 4-year college or university
- Bonus points if youve used Salesforce before
Were making a big dent in the smart office of the future. Come be a part of it -- this will be fun.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We are ADA compliant and handicap accessible.
More Jobs From