Office Tour Photos
Job Title: Associate Campaign Manager
Wayfair is reinventing the way people shop for their homes. Our team is responsible for providing great campaigns (Black Friday, WayDay, etc) which make it an easy decision to shop great discounts. The brand team wears many hats such as being a steward of the Wayfair brand, identifying the best times of the year to showcase promotions, or finding unique opportunities to highlight great offerings or programs within Wayfair. We bridge brand, marketing, promotional, category strategy, and creative to create compelling campaigns for the customer.
What Youll Do:
We are looking for a process-driven, analytical self-starter to join the Brand Strategy Team. This Campaign Associate will focus on helping launch some of Wayfairs largest campaigns on Wayfair.com and Wayfair Canada. This role is highly cross functional and highly visible to senior leaders. This person needs to have a strong instinct for what resonates with our consumer, but also be able to tell stories with data.
- Maintain day to day operations in order to get all elements of a promotion launched on site
- Communicate effectively (both written and in person) with various internal stakeholders (creative, marketing, promotions, sales and services, etc).
- Maintain reporting on campaign performance
- Identify overall story among many data points and translate findings into actionable business insights
- Constantly innovate on process, projects, or testing plans
- Drive relationships and collaboration with cross-functional teams in order to get projects to the finish line
- Think critically and strategically to help connect the dots to amplify programs with internal teams that align with company initiatives
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Team player that knows how to connect with different groups of stakeholders
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects at once; you dont miss the details
- Familiarity with Microsoft Excel and GSuite
- Analytical thinker who looks for (and finds) answers in the data. A natural storyteller with data
- Ability to hit the ground running a self-starter capable of achieving specific target goals
- Interested in brand creative and how that affects customer interactions with promotions
- Enjoys and thrives in a fast paced working style
About Wayfair Inc.
Wayfair is one of the worlds largest online destinations for the home. Whether you work in our global headquarters in Boston or Berlin, or in our warehouses or offices throughout the world, were reinventing the way people shop for their homes. Through our commitment to industry-leading technology and creative problem-solving, we are confident that Wayfair will be home to the most rewarding work of your career. If youre looking for rapid growth, constant learning, and dynamic challenges, then youll find that amazing career opportunities are knocking.
No matter who you are, Wayfair is a place you can call home. Were a community of innovators, risk-takers, and trailblazers who celebrate our differences, and know that our unique perspectives make us stronger, smarter, and well-positioned for success. We value and rely on the collective voices of our employees, customers, community, and suppliers to help guide us as we build a better Wayfair and world for all. Every voice, every perspective matters. Thats why were proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or genetic information.
More Jobs From