Office Tour Photos
Salsify is seeking for a creative, data-driven Demand Generation Specialist to join our Revenue Marketing Team to drive demand via ABM programs for both customer and prospective accounts. Youll work closely with product marketing and content marketing, and will be responsible for the strategy, execution and measurement of the multi-channel campaigns. You will also work with the sales organization on a daily basis as being one of their close partners.
Your approach to demand generation is very personalized and targeted. You will take everything you know about ABM and develop account based plans. Youll get to know our customers and prospects so that you can take that knowledge to create and execute account based marketing campaigns by collaborating with marketing, sales and other stakeholders across the business with an end goal of helping to drive upsell and cross sell opportunities within those targeted accounts.
- Ideally, 2-3 years experience in B2B; experience developing and executing account based marketing campaigns and plans
- Goal & detail oriented, structured, process led, with an analytical mindset
- Must be a self-starter and must be able to work individually and with diverse teams
- Experience with CRM and marketing automation tools such as SalesForce and Hubspot or Marketo highly desired
- Proven revenue generation success and a demonstrated understanding of key account marketing mix optimization is a must
- Possess a solid understanding of digital marketing strategies, both inbound and outbound
- Relationship management skills with ability to build rapport, influence and deepen relationships with stakeholders
- Knowledge in the need to target various personas and verticals within prospective organizations to drive demands along with different activities such as paid, field marketing and campaigns
- Strategic ABM marketing and planning within B2B
- Cross-functional collaboration with product, content and sales
- Understanding the importance of top of the funnel activity down to closed pipeline (bottom of the funnel)
- Aligning to corporate goals and getting behind driving them
- Project management
- Statistical data analysis and reporting
- G Suite or Microsoft Suite knowledge
Salsifys mission is to empower brand manufacturers to win on the digital shelf. With the constantly changing needs of brands in the modern retail environment, Salsify consistently innovates with new, expanded functionality so brand manufacturers can operate more efficiently, win more sales, and grow market share. Salsify pioneered the first Product Experience Management (PXM) offering that transcends traditional PIM, Syndication, and Analytics. As the first multi-tenant, SaaS solution to offer all 3 key components to deliver exceptional product experiences online, Salsify is already working with a growing roster of thousands of leading brands across the globe.
Salsifys employee growth and unique culture earned the company numerous Best Workplace award wins from both local and national outlets including: Fortune Magazine, Boston Business Journal, Top 50 Cloud Computing to Work for by Glassdoor, and Top 10 Medium-Sized Workplaces by Boston Globe.
We are one of the most innovative, high-growth tech companies in Boston. Were investing in growth to help fuel our rapid expansion and looking for the best talent in the tech space to join our team.
More Jobs From