Are you passionate about making a difference in other people’s lives? Does the thrill of the chase and closing new deals excite you? Are you a lifelong learner and experimenter of new things? We are seeking someone to lead placement services in our existing Boston location.
- Launch Academy is seeking a Boston Placement Manager, preferably a seasoned recruiter in the Boston developer market, to execute placement services for our Boston location.
- We strive to provide a best-in-class experience for our Hiring Partners and graduating developers. As such we are always tinkering and finding new ways to improve. Our agile education approach and the ever-evolving technical needs of our Hiring Partners ensure our curriculum and the technologies we teach will remain new and different which results in differentiated graduating developers to place in the Boston market.
- Traditional education is broken and we are creating alternative options for people who want to learn the craft of web development and obtain a job as an entry level developer.
- We've graduated and placed over 500 people to date but we have a long way to go to make a substantial impact.
- Source new Hiring Partners in the Boston market
- Manage existing Hiring Partner relationships
- Network and attend relevant community events
- Collaborate with Career Services team members on a daily basis
- Provide career education support for existing students and alumni
What We're Looking For
- We're interested in candidates with significant recruiting experience. It's a plus if that experience is within the technology space in Boston.
- Proficient oral and written communications skills. Collaborates well in a team environment. Sensitive to customer's and colleague's needs, can develop warm relationships with both.
- Someone who likes to help others.
Why Launch Academy?
- We are a community of engineers, educators and career service team members who have effective relationships with many satisfied technology companies and developers. We are committed to understanding the needs of hiring companies, our engineers and the modern education sector intimately.
- Being a member of our team at Launch Academy allows you to share your excitement for recruiting with aspiring developers alongside a team of capable and ambitious peers.
- We're applying Agile methodologies to iteratively design a premium learning and working experience.
- In addition to a great team and environment for personal growth, Launch Academy offers competitive compensation, free opportunities to learn to code or dabble, 80% coverage of health care cost, and a use it as you need it vacation policy.