We are looking to add a Billing Specialist to our Accounts Receivable Team. The position will be critical to our customer’s experience. Our ideal accounts receivable person will have experience with billing (accounts receivable), accounting and subscription services. On a daily basis you will be responsible for invoicing, handling account cancellations and delinquencies, managing customer requests. The position requires working with the sales and the accounting teams. We are looking for a team player, with excellent analytical skills, strong communication skills and has the ability to improve process.
This job requires someone who is highly detail-oriented and can work in a fast-paced, team oriented environment. The position is very customer service related, you must be comfortable getting on the phones!
- Managing a large volume of billing
- Maintain accurate and organized customer records
- Ensure timely processing of customer payments
- Managing billing adjustments (ie, credits, etc.)
- Working with the accounting team during the month-end close
- Perform ad hoc projects as needed
- Engaging with customers over the phone on a daily basis
- Bachelors, Accounting or Finance preferred
- Minimum of 2-5 years’ work experience in Billing and Receivables
- Strong knowledge of Excel
- Strong attention to detail
- Knowledge of Salesforce (or related CRM) is a plus
- Highly organized and able to deliver work flow on time