Friday October 26, 2012
77 Summer Street, 7th Floor
As a Backend Engineer at Stackdriver, you will play a key role in driving the architecture and implementation of the backend components of our SaaS service. You will work with a talented team of seasoned engineers to design and build the storage and query layer for a SaaS application that collects and analyzes hundreds of millions of data points per day. You will work with cutting-edge database and cloud technologies.
- You have experience addressing all aspects of big data–velocity, volume, and variety.
- You are familiar with systems trade-offs, such as data fidelity versus low-latency query execution
- You have a broad systems background and several years experience building large systems, especially distributed systems
- You have an understanding of and experience with several relational and NoSQL databases, such as MySQL, OpenTSDB, HBase, CouchDB, Basho Riak, Accumulo/sqrrl, Cassandra, etc.
- You are familiar with public cloud infrastructure technologies
- Experience with analyzing time-series data.
- Experience analyzing streaming data with tools such as Storm
- You have an active github profile with your work