Tuesday November 20, 2012
Vestmark is looking for engineers to focus on front-end development. You should have a passion for shipping elegant, responsive web interfaces that will be used by thousands of money managers and financial advisors.
● Implement new features and optimize existing ones from template-level to UI
● Work closely with, and incorporate feedback from, product management and back-end engineers
● Rapidly fix bugs and solve problems
● Pro-actively look for ways to make Vestmark better
● Demonstrable experience building world-class, large scale web application interfaces
● Familiarity with Java and Java-based web frameworks
● Disciplined approach to testing and quality assurance
● Strong command of web standards, CSS-based design, cross-browser compatibility
● Good understanding of web technologies (HTTP, Apache, Tomcat)
● Knowledgeable foundation in interaction design principles
● Great written communication and documentation abilities
● Visual-design skills
● B.S. or higher in Computer Science or equivalent
Headquartered in Wakefield, MA, Vestmark has been a leading technology platform provider delivering wealth management and investment advisory solutions since 2001. Vestmark is shaping the future of the advisory solutions industry with the most innovative technologies to support the industry’s growth. Vestmark also provides an exciting and rewarding work environment. With a Software as a Service (SaaS) deployment approach, Vestmark’s customers currently manage over one million accounts representing over $200 billion in assets under management.