Interactions is changing the way businesses and consumers communicate by transforming frustrating experiences into productive conversations.
At Interactions, we have created an environment that is based on innovation, quick-thinking and abundant growth opportunities. Our employees are smart, hard-working and invested in the success of the company. We pride ourselves on our forward-thinking and innovation, and our ability to balance a start-up environment with a healthy work-life balance.
Working at Interactions is an opportunity to be part of the team that’s changing the way customer care is delivered.
To support our continued growth, Interactions is hiring an Applications Developer who is responsible for building voice and web applications from beginning to end for clients. The Applications Developer is responsible for translating client requirements to application specifications, building multi-channel applications, providing project plans, and integration support for client systems.
- Support full lifecycle of application software development from project conceptualization, planning, development, implementation and maintenance.
- Evaluate, design and implement client applications.
- Add features and functionality to existing client applications.
- Support Quality Assurance team efforts.
- Track and report billable and non-billable activities by type.
- Review development processes, techniques and client systems for potential improvements.
- Complete required documentation of client applications including enhancements, changes, bug and implementation.
- Complete required documentation of development processes.
- Consult, assist and advise other developers.
- Triage and support client applications while on call.
- Bachelors Degree in computer science or related field.
- Minimum of three years of software development experience.
- Technical documentation experience. (UML)
- Java, Java Script and web services protocol experience. (REST, SOAP and XML)
- Eclipse and Subversion experience.
- Team player with strong written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to successfully communicate with distributed development and test teams.
- Good understanding of software development practices and disciplines.
- Voice application software development experience.
- Experience with Qlikview or similar BI reporting tools
- Call center or customer service application experience.
- ASR Grammar development experience. (GrXML, SRGS, etc)
- Web platform experience. (Liferay or other Java Portal)
- IVR platform development and VRU software experience. (Edify, Nuance, Intervoice, Genesys, Cisco and VXML)
- CTI platform experience. (Genesys Tserver and CT Connect)
- Proficient understanding of Agile development methodologies.