TimeTrade is growing and that’s great news for you! We are looking for someone to add to our Service Delivery team. We don’t want just any someone, we want extraordinary!!
Are you vibrant, hard working, and looking for a new challenge? Are you great with customers? Do you thrive in a multi-taking environment? We want someone who enjoys helping others and is open to being helped; someone who knows how to self-manage their tasks and time and works well independently and in a team. We need a technically skilled fast learner with the ability to know when to make a decision and when to ask.
TimeTrade is a great place to spend your time and energy, and we are looking for someone with equally great energy to add to our stellar team!
As an Application Consultant, you will be the face of TimeTrade for a wide variety of companies from locally-owned small businesses to the world’s largest banks and retailers. You will work directly with their teams to help them implement TimeTrade. Specific responsibilities include:
· Working directly with customers to identify their specific requirements for TimeTrade
· Customizing the application using existing tools to meet requirements
· Training customers on the use and administration of the solution
· Working with TimeTrade Technical Consultants to define, implement, and test custom web pages, integrations, and data imports
· Assisting occasionally with pre-Sales implementation estimates
· Assisting with TimeTrade Technical Support by troubleshooting issues as they arise
· Identifying and helping to improve processes as needed
Skills & Requirements
You need to have the following skills, traits and experience to thrive here:
· Post-secondary degree, preferably in a technical discipline
· Analytical thinking and problem solving
· Great communication skills and an innate desire to talk to customers
· Work well under pressure while managing priorities
· Ability to multi-task
· Deep interest in emerging technologies
· General system administrative knowledge of Mac and Windows
Do you like to work hard and play hard? Are you motivated? Then come talk to us!
We want people who will fit not only skill-wise, but culturally. We encourage dissent, critical thinking, and an ongoing desire to improve. We look for people who can raise the bar for the entire team.
The Application Consultant works out of our Headquarters in Tewksbury, Massachusetts. This position is open for immediate hire. Send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
TimeTrade offers a competitive compensation and benefit package including:
Flexible spending plans
On-site fitness center
Generous vacation time
TimeTrade is an equal opportunity employer.
Principals Only. No recruiters please.