About the Motus Talent Accelerator Program (TAP):
The Motus Talent Accelerator Program (TAP) is a two-year rotational experience that offers accelerated career paths for recent graduates. If you’re interested in pursuing a career at a tech company, but aren’t exactly sure where to start or what you want to do, you’re our ideal candidate.
As a participant in the Talent Accelerator Program, you’ll rotate through different departments where you’ll learn the business from the ground up, gain insight into the critical functions of a Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) company, build transferable skills, explore professional interests, and discover where you can have the greatest impact.
We are currently hiring for our June 2017 TAP class.
What You’ll Do:
- Learn the foundation of our business model by serving as the front-line to our customer base
- Own a full bandwidth of projects across Business Development, Marketing, and Technology
- Collaborate cross-departmentally to solve business issues
- Participate in a robust professional development curriculum
- Choose your “focus” and join that department, where you’ll spend your final rotation honing role-specific skills
What We’re Looking for in a Candidate:
- Recent college graduate with a strong academic record
- History of excelling in collaborative team environments
- Unrelenting drive for success—for yourself and your team
- Creative, analytical thinker who loves solving problems
- Acute attention to detail
- Sense of humor and high degree of emotional intelligence
- Consistent demonstration of Motus’ core values of Curious, Brave, and Exceptional