Tuesday January 29, 2013
Carbonite, Inc. (NASDAQ: CARB), is a cloud computing company and leading provider of online backup solutions for consumers and small and medium sized businesses. Subscribers in more than 100 countries rely on Carbonite to provide easy-to-use, affordable, unlimited and secure online backup solutions with anytime, anywhere data access. Carbonite's online backup solution runs on both the Windows and Mac platforms. The company has backed up more than 200 billion files, restored more than 7 billion files and currently backs up more than 300 million files each day. For more information, please visit www.carbonite.com.
The Ideal Candidate is…
Has exposure to what a ScrumMaster is (e.g. running daily standups, facilitation of individuals, removing impediments from teams). Understands software architecture at a high-level, is an advocate for process improvement, and is proactive in finding ways for teams (not just software) to embrace efficacy.
• How to facilitate and communicate among a diverse group of people.
• How to quickly distill the crux of a problem and determining a path to resolution.
• How to view and create the right workflows that affect people and systems.
• How to be an advocate of agile/dynamic thinking.
• How to Document complex systems in addition to communicating how these systems work at a high-level and a detailed level.
• What it takes to obtain results on behalf of clients/constituents while maintaining a positive working relationship.
• How to moderate technical and functional discussions with stakeholders.
• What consulting for yourself or for a consultancy is like and has learned how to bring people together and solve problems with less than all the information is a plus.
And Enjoys Perks like….
• New team that has a primary focus of helping software get developed for launch, and secondary, focus of helping non-software teams become more efficient using many techniques.
• Working on the CTO Services Team which sits within the Office of the CTO and is committed to helping Carbonite to be more efficient in the way that it operates.
• Laugh out loud and enjoy coming to work and being part of a team developing products that your friends and family can easily relate with on a tangible level.
• Working on products that are easy-to-use, affordable and in more than 100 countries.
• A competitive compensation and benefits package including 401k match, tuition reimbursement, no vacation time accrual for exempt employees – take time when you need it.