About Iora Health
Iora Health is restoring humanity to healthcare by building a simple, yet radically different primary care model. We are able to know our patients as true individuals, and proactively provide the unique combination of care, support, and inspiration they need to live their best life.
The Iora Health (www.iorahealth.com) model of health care changes everything – payment, staffing, processes, IT systems, and culture. We are a fast-paced, fresh-thinking, high-growth company building a better model of health care delivery.
Iora Health patients enjoy the benefits of improved access to care, non-office based encounters (e.g. phone, video chat, email, walking groups, etc.), an accessible and transparent medical record, and robust educational offerings. Iora Health practices offer smaller panel sizes, closer relationships between patients and care teams, and the opportunity to lead systemic change in health care delivery while working with a true team.
We are hiring an Accounting Manager to be based in our Boston, MA office. Reporting to the Finance Director, this individual will be a dynamic, high potential finance professional and will play a critical role in developing all areas of financial management and controls to support a rapidly growing, multi-location business. This role is highly visible and the individual will work closely with the leadership team and other stakeholders across the company to drive better process and performance.
- Lead the monthly close and reporting process
- Coordinate with external auditors for the annual audit
- Manage accounts payable, accounts receivable, and payroll processes
- Develop best practices to be leveraged across all of our locations
- Prepare materials for outside investors and board meetings
- Manage a small team
- Manage treasury and cash management operations with particular focus on managing various legal entities
- Manage special projects as they arise
- Minimum three years experience (with progressive responsibilities) in accounting and finance roles, preferably in high-growth, dynamic organization(s)
- Public accounting experience at a Big Four firm preferred, combined with industry experience.
- CPA strongly preferred.
- Knowledge of accounting systems and ERPs, particularly NetSuite
- Eager to learn about the healthcare industry; prior experience with venture-backed companies preferred
- Excellent team player with a customer service orientation – ability to thrive in a culture of collaboration and service to colleagues
- Able to juggle multiple projects and competing priorities
- An excellent problem solver, able to focus on both the smaller task and the bigger picture
- Comfortable with high degree of ambiguity, rapid change