Monday February 18, 2013
Account Manager: YouTube Marketing
Did you know that online video and YouTube are now the number one areas of marketing and business investment? With 72 hours of video uploaded to YouTube every minute the marketing possibilities are endless. At Pixability we help our clients achieve dramatic results with online video. Companies, ad agencies, and marketing firms seek out Pixability to launch entertainment artists, analyze the industries, reinvigorate marketing campaigns and – most importantly – drive business in a big way. And we have the data to prove it. We use software to hypertarget viewers and drive business results with online video.
Why Pixability? Pixability is a startup made of data loving video geeks. We all love the storytelling aspects inherent to video. Who doesn’t like to watch YouTube videos all day at work? The atmosphere in the office is fun, fastpaced, YouTube watching and data driven. We can promise plenty of opportunities to learn and grow with this emerging industry.
What qualifications you should have:
● 4+ years as an account manager at a digital agency or software company
● Must be a selfstarter and have experience in managing major client accounts independently
● General knowledge for SEO needed
● AdWords experience is a must
● Applicants should be involved with social media and have experience with YouTube, Facebook,
Twitter, Google+ and LinkedIn
As a Marketing Account Manager at Pixability you will be in responsible for:
● Managing multiple highvisibility client accounts
● Work with clients to build and shape their YouTube marketing strategy and find synergies with other marketing channels
● Reporting data for customer YouTube video ad campaigns
● You will use Pixability's 'Caffeine' Video Marketing Platform as a tool to aid in your ability to help market their business
● Providing overall marketing support
How to succeed in this role:
● Must yearn for new knowledge and be a self educator who constantly invests time in growing your skillset
● Provide excellent customer service by always communicating, whether over phone or in email
● Be bright and optimistic in your outlook on business and in life
● Have fun with the Pixability team during company social hours and events
● Must love startups
Pixability offices are within the Cambridge Innovation Center (at 1 Broadway, seconds away from Kendall/MIT Tstop). Our offices come with wellstocked kitchens, free snacks, coffee, and espresso. We often celebrate our weeks with Friday happy hours at the office.