Salsify is currently seeking a results-driven Account Manager for our rapidly growing team. We are looking for a polished communicator who has experience managing executive level relationships with clients. In this role, you will be responsible for identifying and closing upsell opportunities within a client base of 50+ existing customers. We are looking for a person who is passionate about the success of our customers and ultimately ensuring customer renewals.
- Understand the content management ecosystem, and Salsify’s ROI and value proposition in order to articulate Salsify’s value to our customers
- Develop strong relationships with our customer’s executive business sponsors, understanding their needs, high level goals and challenges, to develop a joint strategic roadmap
- Work with Salsify’s Customer Success team to ensure customers are successfully onboarded, continually engaged, getting high value out of Salsify and are up to date on product enhancements and changes
- Identify, value and close areas of opportunity/upsell in the customer base. Sales within the customer base is a key part of this role.
- Negotiate and close contract renewals
- BS, BA degree or equivalent is required
- 2-3 years experience in a customer, partner or client facing position, preferably in a SaaS or technology company
- Strong written and verbal communication skills are required
- Ability to work cross-functionally with both internal stakeholders (Customer
- Success, Sales, Product Management, Marketing) and external stakeholders (Executive buyers, IT, Marketing, Sales, etc)
- High level of organization is crucial – you will be managing 50 – 100 customers
- Minimal travel required
DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Experience managing multiple customer relationships
- Ability to present in person, on the phone, and via web conference to senior executives
- Experience developing relationships with customer's senior management by speaking in terms of business value
- Ability to conceptualize business ideas with visuals including a good understanding of MS Powerpoint
- Salesforce.com experience is preferred
73% of consumers say that rich product content is the single most important factor in their product search and purchase decisions. The digital supply chain is changing and Salsify is at the forefront of this shift addressing the complex needs for brands and retailers. Salsify helps brands, retailers & distributors shorten time to market, enable more distribution channels and accelerate sales through the optimization, exchange and syndication of rich product content. Salsify is backed by top tier venture capitalists and is experiencing high growth. Come be part of the team.