Invaluable is the world’s leading online marketplace for fine art, antiques and collectibles. Working with more than 4,000 of the world’s premier auction houses, dealers and galleries, Invaluable helps buyers from 200 countries connect with the things they love. With best-in-class online bidding technology, along with a fixed-price retail platform, Invaluable provides sellers with e-commerce and marketing solutions, as well as auction management software. Recently called “one of the fastest growing e-commerce sites in the art world” by Blouin ArtInfo, Invaluable has also been recognized by Deloitte’s 2015 Technology Fast 500™ and the 2015 EY Entrepreneur Of The Year® program. Headquartered in Boston, Invaluable also has offices in the United Kingdom, France, Germany, Belgium and Australia.
We are building a best-in-class sales and account management team and are looking for passionate sales professionals who want to be in a high-growth environment and thrive in a competitive landscape. You have the hunter mentality with a closer track record while also a desire for relationship building and prospecting for new business opportunities within our established client base.
Sales experience: Must be a closer, and must get the job done. This requires someone who can be either gregarious or reserved, depending on the communication style of the client and focus in on the upsell opportunity.
Client Passion: You have excitement over cultivating relationships and expanding businesses. You aim to educate your clients on their opportunity to revolutionize their business through the use of our website and software. You are passionate about being an advocate, consultant, and visionary for your client.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Consistently achieves and exceed monthly sales quota
- Utilize a consultative sales approach to understand prospects needs and to recommend the solutions that meets/exceeds those needs
- Accurately track and record customer communications and activity in Salesforce.com
- General awareness and understanding of the function of account management: Cultivating the relationship, creating the vision, overcoming objections and closing sale
Desired Skills and Experience:
- 1-3 Years of Sales Experience
- Strong Internal Motivation
- Entrepreneurial drive and a creative thinker
- Outstanding verbal, written, organizational and interpersonal skills
- Ability to perform in a fast-paced, competitive and dynamic environment