Invaluable is the world’s leading online marketplace for fine art, antiques and collectibles. Working with more than 4,000 of the world’s premier auction houses, dealers and galleries, Invaluable helps buyers from 200 countries connect with the things they love. With best-in-class online bidding technology, along with a fixed-price retail platform, Invaluable provides sellers with e-commerce and marketing solutions, as well as auction management software. Recently called “one of the fastest growing e-commerce sites in the art world” by Blouin ArtInfo, Invaluable has also been recognized by Deloitte’s 2015 Technology Fast 500™ and the 2015 EY Entrepreneur Of The Year® program. Headquartered in Boston, Invaluable also has offices in the United Kingdom, France, Germany, Belgium and Australia.
We are building a best-in-class sales team and are looking for a sales rockstar who wants to be in a high-growth startup environment and thrives in a competitive landscape. You have the hunter mentality with a closer track record.
As an Inside Sales Representative, you will be responsible for generating new business from auction houses across the United States via phone, email and web presentation. You will be responsible for prospecting, qualifying leads, presenting to customers, and driving/closing deals.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Consistently meet or exceed monthly sales quota
- Lead source and place outbound warm/cold calls to achieve goals
- Utilize a consultative sales approach to understand prospects needs and to recommend the solutions that meets/exceeds those needs
- Respond to inbound sales related inquiries
- Manage designated opportunities from lead to close, including order processing
- Accurately track and record customer communications and activity in Salesforce.com
Desired Skills and Experience:
The successful candidate must have the following experience, skills, and education:
- 1-3 years sales, lead management or telemarketing experience
- Bachelors Degree or Equivalent Experience
- General awareness and understanding of the function of a sales representative: prospecting, qualifying, overcoming objections and closing sales
- Comfortable cold calling with strong listening and probing skills
- Thoroughly familiar with the use of spreadsheets, word processors and the web
- Outstanding verbal, written, organizational and interpersonal skills
- Ability to perform in a fast-paced, competitive and dynamic environment
Please include a resume, cover letter and salary expectations. While we appreciate every applicant’s interest, only those under consideration will be contacted. We regret that phone calls will not be accepted. EOE