ezCater is the #1 online -and the only nationwide - marketplace for business catering in the United States – a $21 billion market. Our 1.4M on-time ratings and reviews, our 55K+ caterers and restaurants, and our 5-star customer service make it superbly easy for business people to find and order great food for their meetings. We’re backed by Insight Venture Partners and Iconiq Capital, we’re on a path to $1B in 2019, and we’ll get there - even more surely if you come help us.
We offer restaurants a low-risk/high-reward opportunity to grow their catering operations through ezCater. Our sale is conversational -- you’ll explain ezCater’s value (incremental revenue boost, exposure to a brand new client base) and tailor-fit each account to our platform based on the needs and offerings of your leads. You’ll develop the partnerships that are key to our growth as a company, all while pitching a business solution that you’re proud to stand behind.
Don’t panic if a traditional “sales” role is missing from your resume. If you’re comfortable taking charge, enjoy friendly competition, and appreciate supportive feedback, we need you on our inside sales team. We’ll give you all the tools required to help small businesses succeed in our marketplace; in turn, you’ll bring an authentic interest in small business, a drive to succeed, a coachable nature, and a commitment to consistently develop your arsenal of skills.
- Are ambitious -- you’re a self-starter who’s intrinsically driven to be a top performer.
- Are quick on your feet -- you remain poised and professional when met with questions and objections.
- Are tech savvy -- you quickly master any new-to-you toolset.
- Excel as part of a team -- you’re eager to share knowledge with those around you.
- Put others at ease -- you make immediate connections and never rely on the hard sell to get your point across.
- Think analytically, and live to solve problems.
- Love people, and are comfortable spending most of your day on the phone.
...then we’d love to speak with you.
What you’ll get from us: Market salary, stock options you’ll help make worth a lot, sane working hours, the usual holidays, all-you-can-eat vacation, 401K, health/dental/FSA, long-term disability insurance, subsidized T-passes, gym reimbursement, a great office smack-dab in Boston’s Downtown Crossing, a tremendous amount of responsibility and autonomy, wicked awesome co-workers, cupcakes (and many more goodies), and knowing that you helped get this rocket ship to the moon.
ezCater is an equal opportunity employer. We embrace humans of every background, appearance, race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, and disability status. At the same time, we do not employ jerks, even brilliant ones.