We are looking to add a Senior Software Engineer, Data Analyst to our SEM & Analytics team. This role is the key to helping us understand business insights as we expand our global presence. As the inaugural person for this role, you will own and drive high-impact, cross-team data projects throughout the organization. You will interface with various teams and business leaders to understand industry trends as well as establish internal metrics.
Projects you will own:
- Highly complex reporting on website usage, behavior patterns, insights and trends.
- Build and deliver reports on revenue drivers such as ad sales, subscription sales, and marketing.
- Create an executive dashboard of key KPIs and statistics.
- Grow, maintain, and develop BI reporting for use by financial planning, other departments and executive leadership.
- You will build visualization tools and reporting using either Bime, Tableau, or Looker (We are testing now!)
- All ETL data, metrics and visualization tools
- Any other projects that will give us greater insights!
- Expert with SQL and ETL.
- Proficient with R or SAS
- Proven experience with visualization tools.
- A strong desire to drive results using statistics & data analysis.
- Experience with Linux command line.
- Ability to analyze Clickstream data and web analytics
- Strong communication abilities and a creative mindset
- A BS in CS or related experience.