Invaluable, the world’s largest online live auction marketplace, is rapidly disrupting the traditional auction industry by bringing millions of passionate bidders and buyers to the virtual doorstep of auction houses around the world. Featuring an industry-leading live online bidding platform, Invaluable allows consumers to bid in real-time in the world’s premier auctions from their home, office or mobile device.
As the leading developer of SaaS and e-commerce applications for the auction industry, Invaluable provides auctioneers with marketing and e-commerce solutions across Invaluable and AuctionZip web properties, as well as access to RFC Systems, the company’s auction management software. Invaluable’s best-in-class historical price database includes more than 58 million complete auction results, totaling more than $204 billion in value. Founded in 1989 in Boston, Invaluable also has offices in Pennsylvania and the United Kingdom.
Invaluable is looking for a front-end engineer who will help us build modern web apps at one of Boston's most exciting companies -- it's exciting because the business is doing amazing things, and because the engineering team is a smart group working with great technology.
What We'd Like To See From You:
- Knowledge of Node.js and frameworks available for it, such as Express
- Familiarity with testing frameworks, such as Mocha
- An understanding of RESTful APIs and experience working with backend developers to design and consume them
- An eagerness to share what you know and figure out what you don't
- A commitment to code quality throughout the software development life cycle.
What We Offer:
We're serious about building great software with great technology. And, we're serious about keeping your skills current. We offer competitive salaries and great benefits. It's a fun, casual office that values work/life balance.