We get to see the results of these critical communications in the news nearly every day:
During Hurricane Matthew, more than 900 counties, cities, businesses, transportation authorities and hospitals — including the state of Florida — used Everbridge to send millions of messages to keep people in the storm’s path informed, connected, and safe.
During the Boston Marathon bombing, the city used Everbridge to call in additional police and to mobilize command posts, while companies with nearby offices used Everbridge to check on the safety of employees.
When Mayo Clinic wanted to assess stroke patients en route to the hospital, Everbridge allowed them to “dial into” ambulances via video and messaging, letting physicians shave key minutes off treatment time.
When a global coffee retailer needs to recall an item, they use Everbridge to know which stores carry the item and to alert employees right at the register.
The Market Leader
In 2016, Everbridge’s SaaS-based solutions suite helped customers deliver:
- over 1.5 billion messages in
- 200+ countries and territories
- on 100+ communication devices
Organizations using Everbridge include:
- 8 of the 10 largest U.S. cities
- 7 of the 10 largest U.S.-based investment banks
- 6 of the 10 largest auto manufacturers
- 24 of the 25 busiest North American airports
- 4 of the 10 largest U.S.-based healthcare providers