When: Fri December 21, 2012 8:30 am
Organization: Scot Kirsner & Jimmy Guterman
Location: Voltage Coffee & Art - 295 3rd St., Kendall Square, Cambridge, MA
My journalist pal Jimmy Guterman and I are holding one of our periodic Coffee for No Reason get-togethers on Friday, December 21st, at Voltage Coffee in Kendall Square. If you're part of the innovation scene in Kendall, or anywhere in New England, for that matter, you're welcome to join us. People introduce themselves... sometimes they do demos... there is occasionally schwag given away... and there is excellent coffee.
Details: Friday, December 21st, 8:30 AM - 10:30 AM. Voltage Coffee, 295 Third Street, Cambridge.
Each time, we invite a few special guests, just to ensure that the schmoozing is top notch.
Joining us this time are:
• Leland Cheung, Cambridge City Council
• Nicole Fichera, Innovation District manager at Boston Redevelopment Authority
• Abby Fichtner, Hacker Chick
• Matt Lauzon, Gemvara
• Tim Loew, Massachusetts Digital Games Institute
• Marissa Lowman, LearnLaunch
• Rich Miner, Google Ventures
• Rudina Seseri, Fairhaven Capital
• Sravish Sridhar, Kinvey
• Reed Sturtevant, Project 11 Ventures & TechStars Boston
• Allan Tear and Melissa Withers, Betaspring
• C.A. Webb, New England Venture Capital Association
If you can make it, there's no RSVPing. Just tweet (or mention in a Facebook or LinkedIn status update) that you'll be there. Use the hash tag #cfnr, and link to this post.