Sandbox Crowdfunding Workshop
When: Wed August 06, 2014 5:30 pm
Organization: Merrimack Valley Sandbox
Location: Sandbox Space. Wannalancit Mills. 175 Cabot Street, Suite 100. Lowell, MA
Is your business or non-profit looking to launch a crowdfunding campaign?
If so, don’t miss getting advice from experts who have run their own successful Kickstarter and Indiegogo crowdfunding campaigns!
- Jason Hanna, CEO & Founder of Embue – Ran a Kickstarter Campaign with a $125K goal. Embue creates efficiency calculations using data from your existing utility meter or fuel tank. Although Embue did not reach their goal (raised $70K), Jason will talk about what worked and what he would do differently next time
- Julia Gavin, Board Member of the Arts League of Lowell (ALL) – Ran a successful Indiegogo Campaign that raised over $6,000. ALL fosters and celebrates creativity and artistic expression in Lowell and the surrounding areas
- Nathan Rothstein, Founder of Project Repat – Ran a successful Kickstarter Campaign that had over 175 backers. Project Repat is a venture that transforms old t-shirts into beautiful blankets
- Sam Antonacio, Founder of Spiceventure – Ran a successful Kickstarter Campaign that raised over $10K. This helped launch their international food truck venture that sells Indian, Lao, Khmer, and Thai Food
- Lianna Kushi, Program Manager at the Merrimack Valley Sandbox- Ran a successful Kickstarter Campaign that raised over $5K for the Angkor Dance Troupe to fund a world-premiere show