When: Fri February 01, 2013 8:00 am
Location: Microsoft NERD Center, 1 Memorial Drive, Cambridge, MA 02142
Want to learn more? Read the E-Commerce event agenda.
Featuring the top ecommerce leaders from Massachusetts and beyond, including:
The customer journey has evolved from a walk to the store into a multi-step, multiscreen, far-from-linear adventure; not only for the customer but also for the business owner. Today, customers can use their computers, smartphones and tablets to find, select and, experience products. Customers are empowered to make faster, smarter, more informed decisions. In response, companies are using technology and innovative approaches to influence how the customer journey unfolds.
At the MITX What's Next E-Commerce Summit, marketing and e-commerce experts will share strategies for success in shaping the customer experience to maximize acquisition and conversion. Multi-channel and pure play e-commerce businesses will demonstrate how your business can thrive even when the customer journey is more complicated than ever.
This summit will answer key questions such as:
• How can companies put customer needs at the center of everything?
• How can personalization and mass customization create loyal customers with high spend and frequent purchase?
• What is the role of tablets and mobile and how do you track it?
• You're engaging you customers through social channels; now how do you convert and enhance your social strategy and ROI?
• Where can new technologies provide a game-changing advantage?
• How can "big data" transform the buying experience?
• How can you harness the power of communities and passionate brand fans to reinvent your products?
• What skills and abilities are needed to create the e-commerce leaders of tomorrow?
Tweet about the E-Commerce Summit with #MITXECS