For many companies, the channel is an integral part of the marketing and sales strategy and expected to deliver 50%-100% of their revenue. In a perfect world, the channel is a seamless extension of the company sales and marketing organization, delivering results to the bottom like. However, for most companies, reaching the end customers and getting resellers to effectively market their products and services isn’t always easy and is often an expensive proposition that doesn’t provide the return on investment they are looking for.
As a core strategy, companies must create partnerships where information and data are shared, programs are jointly designed and maintained, and results are measured and monitored to continually engage and deliver results.
But this tends to be easier said than done. This session will explore and share best practices regarding your channel marketing investment. We kick-off the program with three marketing executives who will share their paths to channel success. We will discuss their goals, techniques, environment, programs and most effective tools and technologies. We hope you can join us and participate in this engaging discussion where you can walk away with the secrets and strategies to make the most of your channel.
- Partner engagement and campaign commitment
- Training and education
- Enabling the partners through collateral, mobile and social
- Partner recruitment – “Marketing to the channel”
- Co-marketing or MDF programs
- Use of analytics to measure and track channel effectiveness
Do you have a question you would like answered or discussed at the event? Let us know!
- Scott Barlow, Vice President of Global Sales & Marketing, Reflexion Networks, Inc.
- Deanna Estes, Director of Marketing, Gordon Flesch
- Jeanne Hopkins, SVP and CMO, Continuum IT Managed Services
- Steven Perry, President, Pereion Solutions
- Cynthia Stephens, VP of Marketing, ByAllAccounts, a Morningstar company