TechSandBox - Veteran Entrepreneurs in Technology Meetup: Develop the Business’s Value Proposition
Saturday January 14, 2017 – I seem to have a Product Idea
Next step: Develop the Business’s Value Proposition
8:30 AM – 11:30 AM
Presenter: LTC Helder Machado, Founder, CEO Machado Consulting
You need to be able to easily communicate a summary explanation of what your market value is, explain the focus of the product and define what pain point solution (problem solution) is being brought to market. This can be called an elevator pitch, a value proposition, or a positioning statement; today, we’ll work on creating one.
- Identify what market segment you are targeting, what the product is delivering, how it is to be delivered, and its benefit in the market for customers.
- What is your product’s main differentiator and market strength?
- Explain how your product solves customers’ problems or improves their situation
- Delivers specific benefits – core value delivered by the product
- Competitive differentiator –product has attributes better than others.
- Handout: framework for value prop and example
Fee: $10.00 Click Here to Register – continental breakfast served