Emergency Applications of Blockchain for Supply Chains
Come for a lunch presentation on how businesses are protecting their future by investing in patents, trademark and other intellectual property (“IP”) rights, In partnership with Hamilton, Brook, Smith & Reynolds,
You have worked hard to get your company on its feet. You protect it daily against a host of challenges. Are you protecting some of the most valuable assets of your company – your technology and inventions? Protecting your innovations through intellectual property strategies, including patenting, trademarks, employment agreements, confidentiality agreements, and filing overseas are critical to the long-term success of your start-up.
Attendees will learn 10 considerations for strategically protecting and using intellectual property.
Highlights include –
- Identifying your company’s valuable intellectual property
- What assets can be protected by IP rights?
- When do you file or register?
- What does the patent process involve?
- We will introduce you to the tools you need to identify and protect your intellectual property rights.
12:00 - 12:30pm - Registration & lunch
12:30 - 1:30pm - Presentation