High Impact Product Management: Leveraging the Neuroscience & Social Secrets of Confidence
Being an impactful Product Manager requires you to lead confidently and understand how to work with other people's confidence (or lack thereof). Confidence is the foundation for effective collaboration, innovation and influence. It reduces stress and increases resilience. Confidence is a not-so-secret but least understood ingredient to having a happy, successful work and home life.
Learn how to apply the latest neuroscience together with proven coaching techniques used by Olympic and professional athletes, elite military and successful C-suite executives.
- Gain resilience by recognizing and retraining behaviors that can sabotage confidence.
- Amp your impact when writing, speaking and visually communicating.
- Use 8 Key Confidence Indicator with a Personal Confidence Dashboard to control confidence in yourself and others.
- Be a better leader and team member by understanding how confidence can positively influence others.
- Fuel your own focus, innovation and wellbeing while also reducing stress!
Timeline for the evening:
About the Presenter:
Chief Confidence Officer, American Confidence Institute
Confidence crusader & professional communicator, Alyssa delivers both "a ha" and "ha ha" experiences that immediately transform people's brains and behaviors with profound, pervasive benefit.
In her latest of 6 books, Kickass Confidence: Own Your Brain. Up Your Game, Alyssa shares neuroscience-based methods used by high performance athletes, military, and C-suite execs so that now anyone can condition their confidence to achieve greater personal success. Signed copies of her latest book will be available for purchase.
As the co-founder of the American Confidence Institute, Alyssa collaborates with experts around the world as is a go-to expert for BusinessWeek, Forbes, Entrepreneur, CNN Money, CNBC, The Boston Globe, NPR etc. Her business experience includes serving as Chief Marketing Officer for several tech companies, the Director of CEO Connection's Angel Investment Network, and CEO of the global consulting firm, Mint Green Marketing.