CloudHealth delivers the detailed analysis and reporting that enterprises need in order to make faster, more confident decisions around cost, usage, performance and security. It provides best practices and recommendations to optimize cloud and hybrid environments, make ongoing improvements and implement rock-solid governance practices to scale seamlessly. CloudHealth dynamically optimizes cloud management with unparalleled visibility and intelligent automation that simplifies day-to-day operations, maximizes return on cloud investments, and helps businesses work smart amid increasing IT complexity.
With CloudHealth, enterprises and MSPs can control “cloud chaos” by visualizing, analyzing, and optimizing their cloud usage. By providing deep insight into capacity planning, resource optimization, resource automation and historical trends, CloudHealth enables stakeholders -- ranging from C-level executives to engineers, cloud specialists, architects, IT directors and LOB managers -- to improve performance and drive value throughout their cloud ecosystems.
- Secrets of the Cloud Leaders: Not Just Another Cloud Survey (Article)
- CloudHealth Technologies Poised to Continue Its 2016 Growth Streak (Article)
- CloudHealth Technlogies is proud to be featured as a local Boston Startup offering awesome health perks. (Article)
- CloudHealth Technologies Secures $20 Million in Series C Funding (Press Release)
- CloudHealth Technologies Named a 2016 ‘Cool Vendor’ by Gartner (Press Release)
- Boston Tech Firm looks to IPO with the addition of former .406 Ventures partner as new CFO (Article)
- CloudHealth Technologies Honored as a 2016 Best Place to Work by the Boston Business Journal (Article)
- CloudHealth Technologies Wins “Innovative Cloud Technology of the Year” at MassTLC’s 18th Annual Technology Leadership Awards Gala (Press Release)
- CloudHealth Technologies Honored as a 2015 Best Place to Work by the Boston Business Journal (Press Release)
- CloudHealth Gets $12M Series B, Plans to Double Staff (BostInno)
- Cloud management startup CloudHealth Technologies raises $12M; adds former Netflix exec to board (Boston Business Journal)