VentureFizz strives to be your one-stop shop for the Boston Tech Scene. Our calendar is stockpiled with classes and events for Boston entrepreneurs to learn and network. They all deserve their due, but I want to highlight a few lined up for next week to help you schedule accordingly. Rework that schedule of yours and get out to some of these events!
- Happy Labor Day! Enjoy the day, drinks, BBQ (and maybe catch up on some emails).
- Check out this West of Boston Demo Night where you could present your latest innovation. Hosted by Nectir is being held in Natick and kicks off at 6:30 PM.
- McCarter & English is putting on this “Metrics Driven Sales” session at CIC at 9:30AM. Leading the session will be Allan Telio of Startup Institute.
- SWIFT! The new programming language for iOS and OS X apps… Boston Software Engineers & General Assembly holding a class to cover the unique features and differences between iOS Swift and more traditional means of developing iOS applications. 6:30 at WeWork on Melcher.
- Understand the Dilution Impact of Early-Stage Investment. The Capital Network is holding a lunch session at Constant Contact to inform entrepreneurs of understanding of the impact of proposed financing.
- Women 2.0 City Meetup at NGIN in Cambridge. Speaking at this month's Meetup is Stella Karavas, CEO of Voltree Power. Kicks off at 6:30 PM and this is a 21+ Event.
- Northeast PHP Conference - A web developer conference focused on PHP, Web Technology, and UX. Featured Speaker is Ed Smith, Facebook's HHVM Tech Lead. Taking place at Microsoft N.E.R.D.
There are many other great events and classes going on. If you don’t see the perfect one listed above head over to our NETWORKING CALENDAR and see what else is buzzing next week!
* Sign up for the VentureFizz Weekly Email to stay up to speed on events every week from across the Boston tech and startup scene.
Josh Boyle is Director of Community & Marketing, VentureFizz. You can follow him on Twitter: @jb_sid