VentureFizz strives to be your one-stop shop for the Boston Tech Scene. Our calendar is stockpiled with classes and events for Boston entrepreneurs to learn and network. They all deserve their due, but I want to highlight a few lined up for next week to help you schedule accordingly. Rework that schedule of yours and get out to some of these events!
- MIT Enterprise Forum: The class is designed for start-up and early stage technology entrepreneurs looking to delve into each phase of getting a new venture going. 6:00PM in Cambridge
- Cambridge Bitcoin Meetup @ Clover Food Lab – 6PM
- Need help understanding complex accounting, payroll, and insurance issues? The Capital Network is holding an in-depth session at MassChallenge at 11:30 AM.
- Creating the Innovation City of the future. Xconomy's Xponential Cities Series: Boston 2034. This 1-Day conference runs from 8 AM – 6 PM @ Seaport World Trade Center. Great line-up of speakers including: Semyon Dukach, Angel Investor and Serial Entrepreneur; Jean Hammond, Founder, JPH Associates; Co-founder, LearnLaunch; John Harthorne, Founder and CEO, MassChallenge & many more!
- Boston TechJam – A Festival of Innovation. 2-Part Event includes a Pitch Session @ 2:00PM Followed by an outdoor Block Party at City Hall Plaza @ 4:00PM. Don’t miss this celebration of the area’s entrepreneurial success!
- Beer & Learn featuring Jo Tango of Kepha Partners. Share some knowledge over some brews at Workbar Cambridge. Kicks off @ 6:30PM.
- TechSandBox – Dee Dive into Intellectual Property. Gets going at 8:30 AM out in Hopkinton with breakfast.
- Heading north? Our friends up in Portland, ME hosting Startup Weekend, a global grassroots movement of active and empowered entrepreneurs who are learning the basics of founding startups and launching successful ventures.
- General Assembly has 3-Classes / Workshops on the Calendar. See what’s a fit for you - get out and grown those skills!
There are many other great events and classes going on. If you don’t see the perfect one listed above head over to our NETWORKING CALENDAR and see what else is buzzing next week!
Josh Boyle is Director of Community & Marketing, VentureFizz. You can follow him on Twitter: @jb_sid