VentureFizz strives to be your one-stop shop for the Boston Tech Scene. Our calendar is stockpiled with classes and events for Boston entrepreneurs to learn and network. They all deserve their due, but I want to highlight a few lined up for next week to help you schedule accordingly. Rework that schedule of yours and get out to some of these events!
- Learn how your Brand Advocates are your best Marketing Channel. Christina Inge will be leading this session for General Assembly. 6:30 @ WeWork on Melcher.
- Founder with no technical ability?? Learn from Dan Sullivan (CEO, Crowdly) on what you can do and how to be a Founder Worth Coding For. 4:00PM at Harvard Innovation Lab on Western Ave.
- TRVIA! Vistaprint is hosting a Trivia Night at Johnny D’s in Davis Square, Somerville. Winning team will take home $1,000!! Each Team will receive $100 for food & drinks.Doors open at 6PM & Trivia kicks-off at 7:00.
- Launchpad On Demand – The Capital Network is holding another online round table mentoring session with Launchpad angels and other entrepreneurs. No need to travel for this one! Starts at 9:00AM.
- Happy 4th of July!! Enjoy the festivities all weekend long and be safe!
There are many other great events and classes going on. If you don’t see the perfect one listed above head over to our NETWORKING CALENDAR and see what else is buzzing next week!
Josh Boyle is Director of Community & Marketing, VentureFizz. You can follow him on Twitter: @jb_sid