VentureFizz strives to be your one-stop shop for the Boston Tech Scene. Our calendar is stockpiled with classes and events for Boston entrepreneurs to learn and network. They all deserve their due, but I want to highlight a few lined up for next week to help you schedule accordingly. Rework that schedule of yours and get out to some of these events!
- The Internet of Things! Join TechSandBox in Hopkinton at 3:30 for a discussion on IoT will affect your lifestyle.
- New England Venture Capital Association’s Unpitch is here! Hopefully you applied before June 12th and we look forward to hearing some recaps out of the event.
- Join The Capital Network for a panel discussion on Mergers & Acquisitions. Panel includes Brad Coffey of Hubspot and David Chang of PayPal among others. Takes place at Autodesk in Waltham at 8:30 AM.
- The Ad Club BRAND-A-THON! Some of Boston’s best Ad Agencies pitch their creative campaigns to launch nine of Boston’s hottest Startups! Gets going @ 5PM.
- Looking to break into or enhance your PR Skills? Take in Metis Communications’ monthly PR 101!
- Pitch Perfect! Story Coach Andrew Linderman will be at General Assembly help you get that story down and how to nail that upcoming pitch! A skill all entrepreneurs can afford to evolve! 6:30 at WeWork on Melcher.
There are many other great events and classes going on. If you don’t see the perfect one listed above head over to our NETWORKING CALENDAR and see what else is buzzing next week!
Josh Boyle is Director of Community & Marketing, VentureFizz. You can follow him on Twitter: @jb_sid