VentureFizz strives to be your one-stop shop for the Boston Tech Scene. Our calendar is stockpiled with classes and events for Boston entrepreneurs to learn and network. They all deserve their due, but I want to highlight a few lined up for next week to help you schedule accordingly. Rework that schedule of yours and get out to some of these events!
- Web Innovators Group 42: Some great companies have presented here in the past and #WebInno42 will see Demos from Bridj, Squadle, AppBlade & several more. 6:30 PM at Royal Sonesta in Cambridge.
- A rare visit from Amazon Web Services Engineersat CIC. Amazon Solutions Architect John Mancuso gives a comprehensive look at optimizing web applications. 5:30PM
- Selling Your Company? A panel of entrepreneurs who have been through it before will discuss the basics and common pitfalls of the M&A process. CIC @ 9:30 AM
- General Assembly. Designing for Conversion – Instructed by Andy Thayer of Growth Spark. 6:30 @ WeWork on Melcher.
- Seeking Angel Funding? Take in this afternoon event from The Capital Network. You’ll hear from leaders of top angel groups. 12:00 PM @ Nutter McClennen & Fish, 155 Seaport Blvd.
- Can’t make it out? Another online session from The Capital Network featuring a roundtable mentoring session from Launchpad Angels and other entrepreneurs.
There are many other great events and classes going on. If you don’t see the perfect one listed above head over to our NETWORKING CALENDAR and see what else is buzzing next week!
Josh Boyle is Director of Community & Marketing, VentureFizz. You can follow him on Twitter: @jb_sid