VentureFizz strives to be your one-stop shop for the Boston Tech Scene. Our calendar is stockpiled with classes and events for Boston entrepreneurs to learn and network. They all deserve their due, but I want to highlight a few lined up for next week to help you schedule accordingly. Rework that schedule of yours and get out to some of these events!
- General Assembly Summer Business Bootcamp continues with Quantitative Market Research. Hear from Mariko Meier - Energy Markets Manager, EnerNOC at 6:30PM WeWork on Melcher.
- More from General Assembly – This one on Content Marketing. Katelyn Nadeau - Associate Director, AMP Agency Boston will lead the discussion on how to develop a successful content strategy, content performance management & measurement methodologies and much more. 6:00 PM Start.
- Ok – this is a good one! TUGG Tech Pub Crawl in Somerville to raise money for Youth Cities. Things get kicked off at clypd offices in Davis Square at 6 PM – Surprise locations follow from there.
- Crowdfunding Workshop from Merrimack Valley Sandbox. Experienced panel will be moderated by Lianna Kushi, Program Manager at the Merrimack Valley Sandbox who ran a successful Kickstarter Campaign that raised over $5K for the Angkor Dance Troupe to fund a world-premiere show
- Transitioning from Graphic Design to Front End – Startup Institute is putting on this free workshop on how you can apply what you already know and expand your skill set to create awesome web design.
- Women’s Coding Collective is holding Web Analytics 101. This interactive workshop will talk about web analytics and using it as a cornerstone for developing customer centric websites. CIC @ 6:30PM
- Venture Cafe - Office Hours with Sustainability Collaborative – A collaborative discussion around sustainability innovation in mini unConference style. 6:30 Start
- PayPal Hackathon - BattleHack@Boston. Create an App to help solve a local problem. A chance to help your community and a shot at a $100,000 Grand Prize? No brainer. Limited Registration – so sign up now!
There are many other great events and classes going on. If you don’t see the perfect one listed above head over to our NETWORKING CALENDAR and see what else is buzzing next week!
* Sign up for the VentureFizz Weekly Email to stay up to speed on events every week from across the Boston tech and startup scene.
Josh Boyle is Director of Community & Marketing, VentureFizz. You can follow him on Twitter: @jb_sid