VentureFizz strives to be your one-stop shop for the Boston Tech Scene. Our calendar is stockpiled with classes and events for Boston entrepreneurs to learn and network. They all deserve their due, but I want to highlight a few lined up for next week to help you schedule accordingly. Rework that schedule of yours and get out to some of these events!
- Drinks on Tap: Demos, Drinks and Discussions about Mobile Development - Ned Devine's in Faneuil Hall from 6PM-9PM
- How about an Intro to Digital Marketing?? Head to General Assembly at 6:30 and learn from Michael Jacobs Director of Brand, Imaginatik.
- Join Constant Contact and Boston Girl Geek Dinners on Tuesday, August 26th at District Hall in the Innovation District for a fun night of learning, networking, eating and drinking! 6:00 PM
- Over at Idea Space on Boylston General Assembly is holding a class about Building Brand Relationships Through Storytelling. 6:30PM
- MassChallenge: Minute to Pitch It 2014 - A fun and rowdy evening of speed pitches from the world's highest-impact startups. 6PM on Drydock Ave. Food & Cash bar provided.
- Startup Product Talks Boston at Ministry of Supply on Newbury Street. Network with Product Managers, technologists, Entrepreneurs, VCs and others interested in Startup Products. Gets going at 6:30 PM!
- Hiring over the next 3 months for full-time, apprentice, or intern Ruby on Rails web development talent?? Check out Metis Ruby on Rails Career Day.
- Friends in New Hampshire! How do you find and recruit great people to help you meet your plan? Check out MassTLC - Workforce Seminar: Hiring Outside the Hub. Being held at Dyn in Manchester at 5:30 PM.
- Trying to nail that Pitch?? Check this out! Pitch Club Boston! Taking place at District Hall (and don’t talk about Pitch Club). 6:00 PM
There are many other great events and classes going on. If you don’t see the perfect one listed above head over to our NETWORKING CALENDAR and see what else is buzzing next week!
* Sign up for the VentureFizz Weekly Email to stay up to speed on events every week from across the Boston tech and startup scene.
Josh Boyle is Director of Community & Marketing, VentureFizz. You can follow him on Twitter: @jb_sid