VentureFizz strives to be your one-stop shop for the Boston Tech Scene. Our calendar is stockpiled with classes and events for Boston entrepreneurs to learn and network. They all deserve their due, but I want to highlight a few lined up for next week to help you schedule accordingly. Rework that schedule of yours and get out to some of these events!
- General Assembly Summer Business Bootcamp: Build vs. Buy vs. Partner. Every business model has gaps. The success of a business idea rests on identifying these gaps early on and remedying them.
- Head to Microsoft NERD at 8:00 AM to interact with your peers at the monthly Boston TechBreakfast.
- The JOBS Act is here, and now investors, entrepreneurs, and the rest of the startup community have to figure out what this means. The Capital Network holding this one at CIC at 8:30 AM.
- Startup Institute TalentExpo - If you're looking to build your team with fresh talent or want to meet some of Boston's best startups and the people behind them, this is the event for you. 10AM at Harvard iLab.
- Women in MassChallenge Showcase. This showcase will be an exhibition of all women-founded Finalist and Alumni companies in an intimate setting. 6:00 PM
- Building your Founding Team?? CoFoundersLab Matchup Boston is aimed at helping entrepreneurs find co-founders, advisers & interns and to build strong, core startup teams.
- Busy day at The Venture Café! Several Office Hours scheduled including with Joe Caruso at 3:00 PM
- MITX Event - Lunchspotting 2.2 being held at LogMeIn’s awesome roof deck at their Boston Headquarters on Summer Street. CFO Jim Kelliher will welcome everyone and then it’s simply time to connect, share stories and, of course, eat!
- Four Courses / Classes at General Assembly on Melcher St. Check the calendar to see which is best for you! But a great opportunity to make it a productive weekend!
There are many other great events and classes going on. If you don’t see the perfect one listed above head over to our NETWORKING CALENDAR and see what else is buzzing next week!
* Sign up for the VentureFizz Weekly Email to stay up to speed on events every week from across the Boston tech and startup scene.
Josh Boyle is Director of Community & Marketing, VentureFizz. You can follow him on Twitter: @jb_sid